2 colors available

BY CRACKER JACK #51 in Popcorn

Do you love the taste of Chocolate? Enjoy a whole new level of sweet, crunchy tastiness with Cracker Jack® Chocolate & Caramel flavored popcorn. There's always a prize inside! So open a bag--you'll feel like a kid again. see more...

Annie V.
Annie V.
Wilson, NC
Cracker Jack Chocolate & Caramel Popcorn is ridiculously delicious! When we have it at the house it never lasts long. It is perfect for movie night or road trips. It is so sweet and delicious. Wish I could buy these in bulk just to keep extra on hand. 😊🖍️
Mart M.
Mart M.
Choco and Carmel is the best for movie nights and the Cracker Jack brand is always a must. I recommend to get it if you see it at the store.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Love purchasing this to snack on or to make sweet treats for my Halloween parties! Favorite thing to make ia popcorn balls with m&ms
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
These are so good I end up eating the whole
Bag at one sitting I recommend you give these
a try you want be disappointed
Lilibeth M.
Lilibeth M.
Oh god they're so delicious!!! I love this cookies... I love eating with some milk at night you should give a try
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
The best popcorn ever! Chocolate and caramel is my favorite and over popcorn its the best! I love them!
mirna t.
mirna t.
San Diego, CA
Tasting version ! I love caramel and I love chocolate! Perfect for munchies day! Is a cheap product
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Alexandria, VA
This are my favorite sweet pop corn there are so delicious! The are the most wonderful flavor
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Chocolate and caramel! Yes please! Every time I see a box I grab it ! Highly Reccomend
MaRwa R.
MaRwa R.
My husband was delighted to find these at the store. It is his favorite snack!
resha p.