BY CRACKER JACK

Do you love the taste of Chocolate? Enjoy a whole new level of sweet, crunchy tastiness with Cracker Jack® Chocolate & Caramel flavored popcorn. There's always a prize inside! So open a bag--you'll feel like a kid again. see more...

Mary C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cracker Jack Popcorn Chocolate & Caramel, Bag more...
Everyone loves a package of Cracker Jack. Be sure to order extra, because folks eat one bag at the event and take one for the road... an't seem to find these anymore in grocery stores, so very happy to have found them here - just like you remember! Prize inside, small dose of sweet, good stuff! **Prize inside now equals sticker with info about an app for your phone...seems not everything can stay the same huh?
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Review for: Cracker Jack Popcorn Chocolate & Caramel more...
The chocolate caramel combo is amazing never thought it would actually be as yummy as it tasted. It definitely went above my expectations. Very delicious.. never tasted anything quite like it before.”
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Chocolate and salt? YUm! What an awesome flavor combination. I love this! Perfect afternoon delight! I love this snack! My girls eat this also. They love having popcorn in their
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
Road trips are always long and boring so when I get a chance to stop at a gas station, fill up my car with gas and rest for a little I always go to the snack aisle and see what new snacks I can try during my drive to my destination. I found these chocolate and caramel popcorn snacks during a trip to California last month and fell in love with them.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
The crackerjack chocolate in Carmel is to die for I bought this at my local grocery store I would definitely buy this again I've been comparing to other kinds of brands but this one is my favorite I definitely recommend that you give these a try if your hungry for a little snack with a little chocolate and a little bit of Carmel you would love this popcorn
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I am a huge fan of Carmel so I knew I had to try this! The taste is marvelous! My only complaint is there are quite a few of the pieces that are tough and a little chewy. My youngest had a hard time swallowing the chewy pieces so I would not recommend for small children.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
 I enjoy eating Cracker Jacks during movie night in our home. The caramel taste with the popcorn is a great combination. This product met my expectations, o have purchased several times. I love the packing, I highly recommend this product. I would repurchase.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love chocolate covered popcorn even the taco hurts my stomach and that's OK because I won't eat too much because I know when to stop and it's not healthy but it's really yummy I am they meet my expectations I would recommend them to others because they're so good
Amanda M.
Baltimore, MD
Another brand that caters to people like me that love when my snacks match the seasons.. Taste is YUMYUM.. Healthy.... Well let's say 50-50 .. (wink wink) Chocolate + Popcorn.. (Faints w/hand on forehead) I loved the OL'School version with the box & toy...
resha p.