BY CRACKER JACK #49 in Popcorn

Do you love the taste of Chocolate? Enjoy a whole new level of sweet, crunchy tastiness with Cracker Jack® Chocolate & Caramel flavored popcorn. There's always a prize inside! So open a bag--you'll feel like a kid again. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Latisha C.
Grovetown
 I enjoy eating Cracker Jacks during movie night in our home. The caramel taste with the popcorn is a great combination. This product met my expectations, o have purchased several times. I love the packing, I highly recommend this product. I would repurchase.
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
I love this!!!! I have a bag hid in my bedroom for late night cravings! This is absolutely one of my favorite snacks!! I would definitely recommend to others and will continue to buy for myself
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
Chocolate and salt? YUm! What an awesome flavor combination. I love this! Perfect afternoon delight! I love this snack! My girls eat this also. They love having popcorn in their
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
Road trips are always long and boring so when I get a chance to stop at a gas station, fill up my car with gas and rest for a little I always go to the snack aisle and see what new snacks I can try during my drive to my destination. I found these chocolate and caramel popcorn snacks during a trip to California last month and fell in love with them.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
The crackerjack chocolate in Carmel is to die for I bought this at my local grocery store I would definitely buy this again I've been comparing to other kinds of brands but this one is my favorite I definitely recommend that you give these a try if your hungry for a little snack with a little chocolate and a little bit of Carmel you would love this popcorn
Rain K.
This is so good. I'm not a huge fan of sweet flavors, however, I do have a random craving for sweet food once a while. This is a perfect option whenever I have that kind of cravings. It still has that little bit of saltiness which goes really well with the sweet chocolate and caramel.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I am a huge fan of Carmel so I knew I had to try this! The taste is marvelous! My only complaint is there are quite a few of the pieces that are tough and a little chewy. My youngest had a hard time swallowing the chewy pieces so I would not recommend for small children.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love chocolate covered popcorn even the taco hurts my stomach and that's OK because I won't eat too much because I know when to stop and it's not healthy but it's really yummy I am they meet my expectations I would recommend them to others because they're so good
resha p.