Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese Chunk

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp White Cheddar cheese is an East Coast cheddar with a complex, full flavor. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more. Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese, Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz chunk Perfect for snacking or entertaining with family and friends 8 servings per package 6 grams of protein per serving 110 calories per serving INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese Chunk!
Sacramento, CA
I love this cheese, I usually buy it when I'm craving a keto friendly treat. It is expensive for how much you get bur it is incredibly worth it. It just melts in your mouth and its flavor is so creamy. I like to pair it with a nice red and almond crackers.
Loudon, TN
This Is my cheese of choice when i go back- packing. It's perfect for lunch when paired with pepperoni and Ritz crackers. And i add it to my dehydrated meals for some extra flovor
Weymouth , MA
Love this cheese. One of my favorites. It is in the pricey side, so I always stock up when one sale. Definitely recommend if you need some cheese for any of your dishes
Tucson, AZ
The white cheddar is so tangy and sharp that I love this cheese and the brand over any other. The cheese is smooth and creamy and melts in your mouth. Delicious!
Hazlet, NJ
One of my favorite block cheeses to serve for cheese and crackers. The Vermont sharp has a delicious bite to it and such wonderful flavor. I find it goes best with butter flavor crackers., and also pairs well with apples as well! The price is a little more expensive but is totally worth it when you want a treat!
I love cheese! Especially, cheddar cheese! White cheddar is a strong and unique taste. It’s good for you and doesn’t cost too much. If you are looking for something new to try and haven’t tried white cheddar it’ll 100% be something to look in to.
I seriously love love love this cheese. I use it for my beer cheese dip with pretzels, and it is so amazing! It has a perfectly sharp but not too sharp taste to it.
This is one of the best cheddar cheeses I have ever tried. It’s super sharp and flavorful. I love the put it on crackers. I love that you actually get the cheddar flavor unlike other brands. It’s is a bit pricey but worth it.
sutton
I love Cracker Barrel so naturally I love Cracker Barrel cheese. This has a great taste. I would like these to be more affordable. I am a repeat costumer to the Cracker Barrel cheeses. I recommend this to others.
Millsboro, DE
I love this cheese. It’s great for a party just to leave I don’t know cheese tray or two enjoying your own. My family loves Kroger real cheeses and we purchased them regularly. It’s easy to cut and everyone enjoys it.

Looking for your answer?