Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese Chunk

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp White Cheddar cheese is an East Coast cheddar with a complex, full flavor. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more. Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese, Vermont Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz chunk Perfect for snacking or entertaining with family and friends 8 servings per package 6 grams of protein per serving 110 calories per serving INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese Chunk!
Gainesville, GA
This cheese is amazing! It’s very flavorful and sharp. It tastes smooth and seems to have a great amount of quality when compared to other cheeses you can buy at the store. I am a forever customer of this cheese.
Goodyear, AZ
Cracker Barrel Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese Chunk uploaded by stephanie G.
Purchased at: Safeway
I tried this cheese because of a macaroni and cheese recipe and it tasted so good that I had to make a grilled cheese. It is smooth and sharp as heck! Buying this again for sure!!
Toms River, NJ
This cheese is very sharp. We love it. We eat it alone or on crackers. It is good either way! It is also good for homemade macaroni and cheese but it can get expensive.
Attalla, AL
I LOVE this cheese. It’s definitely a bit pricey but it usually lasts a long time so I don’t mind spending a little extra. Taste is great and comes in many different flavors
Westfield, NJ
For the price, the quality of this cheese is incredible. I don't always pick them up because I take my cheese super seriously sometimes. When I do get them, I love them and so does my father ( whose extremely picky). These are a great treat and perfect for a party.
Orlando, FL
LOVE this cheese. This sharp-white cheddar lives up to its name. Although I can never bring myself to purchase it because there are always cheaper options. If I want to splurge then I purchase this. No rubbery or waxy taste.
Indianapolis, IN
I felt like this cheese was kind of dry. It was definitely sharp and delicious, but it seemed to crumble on me a little. I would recommend it to cook with in a soup or something, but I don't think I would buy it again to slice up and eat with crackers.
Atlanta, GA
I like to splurge every now and then on this cheese because who doesn't love a great cheese and crackers spread? I usually grab two (or more) when they are on sale and I'm never disappointed. Yum!
Hummelstown, PA
I love Cracker Barrel cheeses! They are so so good. Cheese can be expensive but for this price, it tastes just as good and even better than most other cheeses I've purchased.
My dad would buy this cheese every time we would go visit NYC and I never understood the fuss about it until I finally tasted it. It really has a wonderful taste. 🧀❤️

Looking for your answer?