Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseCracker Barrel
Sharp White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner

Cracker Barrel Sharp White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner

Made with award-winning Cracker Barrel sharp white cheddar cheese, this bowl of enriched macaroni adds a sharp twist to a traditional meal. The bold, rich flavor of white cheddar is achieved through an intensive aging process which Cracker Barrel takes pride in. With these easy-to-prepare macaroni meals, you can make yourself a delicious, rich bowl of gooey mac and cheese in no time. All you have to do is boil the macaroni to your desired tenderness, mix in the Cracker Barrel cheese sauce, and enjoy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Sharp White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner!
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
Cracker Barrel Macaroni and Cheese, Vermont White Cheddar (Pack of 3) by Cracker Barrel is a macaroni and cheese that I absolutely love..... I can eat this everyday if I could... I love it when it macaroni and cheese night.... so easy to cook and I like to add just a little bit of milk to it to make it even creamier..... they have several different flavors that I absolutely love
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Absolutely love this! It’s one of the best macaroni and cheese I’ve ever had. Definitely highly recommend this
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,449 reviews
Cracker Barrel Sharp White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Dinner uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love the Cracker Barrel 5 pack box! The sharp white cheddar mac and cheese is deliciously perfect! The cheese is rich and flavorful and it’s super creamy. I pick this up every time I visit Sam’s Club- as we love to eat Mac and cheese in my house. I definitely recommend this Cracker Barrel mac and cheese!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
I’ll stick with my velveeta. This brand didn’t have hardly any cheese. The taste was off as well. Too pricey for what it taste like.
Cassie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Taste taste is amazing it’s very creamy it doesn’t dry up on you very easy to cook just boil your water throw in your noodles drain the noodles add the cheese stirred up and it’s good to go!
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
This Mac and cheese is so delicious and tastes super gourmet. It’s the perfect dish to bring as a side to a family get together since it never disappoints. After cooking try throwing some breadcrumbs on top and place it underneath the broiler for a bit, and you’re good to go!
Jen D.
Millerstown, PA
Soooo good! Easy to make and oh so yummy and creamy. Cheese flavor is good with no weird after taste I've found with some others. Next best thing to homemade!
Carly M.
Millsboro, DE
I love white cheddar cheese and I also love eating at Cracker Barrel so this is a must have!
Sabrina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cracker barrel mac and cheese is the ABSOLUTE BEST mac and cheese on the market! It has an amazing sharp cheddar cheese favor and doesn't taste artificial at all. Definitely me go to mac and cheese!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,449 reviews
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love this Cracker Barrel sharp white cheddar mac and cheese dinner! The cheese is rich and creamy and it’s so easy to make. You don’t need to add butter or milk to it either. This makes a great side to a cheeseburger or hot dogs. I definitely recommend this mac and cheese!

Looking for your answer?