Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar/Extra Sharp White Cheddar/Provolone Cheese Slices Variety Pack 3-7 oz. ZIP-PAKs®

BY CRACKER BARREL

Nancy R.
Bronx, NY
This something that I can snack on while I watch tv or something I would eat in the morning for breakfast...great taste
Megan R.
millersburg
Easy snack for on the go or to toss in a lunch. Perfect portion packages to give you just the right amount of snack .
Trinity I.
Woodbridge, VA
Comes with a variety of different cheeses. This cheese melts great and goes great with fruit. Would recommend
Stevie G.
Newark, DE
😍😍😍I love these cheeses with crackers eggs or just plain I could eat them all day the sharp is my favorite

Jean B.
Pikeville, KY
i enjoy pitting these crackers in my meatloaf. it adds such an intense flavor and the whole family loves it
Erin N.
Moundsville, WV
These taste amazing and are a perfect snack. I love that you get a variety and they are all amazing.
Kathryn F.
this is great for a party, really yummy! cracker barrel always has my favorite cheese. really great.
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI
Great for parties. Slice it up and serve it with crackers. My family and friends love this cheese.
Brianna N.
Madison, WI
These are so delicious and perfect for taking on the go! They are a go to snack for my lunch bag!
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
Love this cheese to be honest 🤔🤔🤔 but it is not that good 🤐🤐🤐 you should try another brand 😪😪😪😪