Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar/Extra Sharp White Cheddar/Provolone Cheese Slices Variety Pack 3-7 oz. ZIP-PAKs®

BY CRACKER BARREL

Deziree D.
LOVE these packs of cheese. Such a great variety and awesome quality cheese. Perfect for cheese and crackers. A little on the expensive side but nothing to crazy. Definitely can taste the quality over other brands. I would 100% buy these again.
Elvira D.
DORAL, FL
This is the type of cheesee i always get in the supermarket. A little more expensive than others but has a nice taste. I enjoy eating it alone, with cracker or in a sandwich. Taste very good in every way!
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
My family is from Wisconsin and we love our cheese! My favorite is the sharp white cheddar. It is so convenient that it comes in a variety pack! It's perfect for a quick snack on the go! The value and the taste of it you can't go wrong!
Teri b.
Vine Grove, KY
I buy these for my kids to pack on them until lunch. They really seem to enjoy them I get them from the grocery store they are relatively inexpensive for the amount that you get and they put a little calcium in their lunch
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
If your ever in the mood for that extra kick when eating grated cheese then this is what you want it not just plane boring regular cheese like don't get me wrong I love reguker cheese but adding a little spice or peppers to it then it's in the bag my go to.
Morgan G.
Eddyville, KY
This cheese is delicious! I love the extra sharp cheddar! It has a bold flavor and is delicious! It is great as a snack or with a salad. You can get this at most grocery stores. It is a little expensive but definitely worth it! I would recommend this to all cheese lovers!
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
Because I have never had the pleasure of eating at Cracker Barrel but heard nothing but amazing reviews I had to try these when I came across them at Target. Let me just say that they are amazing! The taste is delicious and they are priced perfectly.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
I would be embarrassed if someone actually knew outside my household how many of these we eat in a week 😂😂 they are so good with grapes and crackers.. maybe a little wine 😂😂 it's a household staple!
Nina C.
Love your variety pack, I just love cheese and can never decide what to purchase this makes my choice much easier. Gives me a variety of different uses, Mac and cheese,  grilled cheese, and vegetable toppings. Great flavor, and great taste!
Alexa C.
Love these for a quick snack or a small edition to a lunch. I love the sharp cheddar the most! Great with wheat thins or pretzels. Quality cheese for an affordable price! Always buying these to munch on throughout the week.