BY KRAFT

Amy B.
This a great sized snack, it comes with mini flat pretzels, and cracker barrel spreadable cheese dip. Perfect for on the go, lunches or snacks for the kids. The only con is that the section where the cheese dip is, is a bit narrow and deep, so when you get to the bottom you end up rubbing your fingers against the wall of the container.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1927 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The Cracker Barrel Cheese Dipping Pretzels Sharp Cheddar variety is absolutely delicious. I'm not a big fan of pretzels but I received a complimentary snack pack from Cracker Barrel & Crowdtap and I am definitely now a fan. The pretzels are light and airy, almost like a baked cracker, and slightly salted. I love the flavor of kosher salt and the taste of the pretzel reminds me of that. The cheddar is perfectly smooth without being overbearing. I love the easy spread dip. It's great paired with both wine and beer. I'm now addicted! Definitely recommend, especially for cheese lovers and those who love to snack.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
The cheese reminded me of cheese in a can. The pretzels were flat and made perfect little scoops. There was a healthier helping of pretzels than I expected and I actually had cheese left. These would be nice for snacks at work, school or on the go. If you like pretzels, this may very well be for you. I haven't seen anything else quite like it. It has no artificial flavors or preservatives. Low calories.
Jessica B.
This snack was the perfect size to enjoy on the go, or when you only have a quick break. The pretzel pieces were the perfect size for dipping. I'm usually not a fan of some cheese dips because they taste too artificial. But this dip was very tasty and not artificial tasting at all. Definitely recommended for the busy mom like myself!
Mai L.
Good but not great. The pretzels were very good and better than many pretzels. The cheese could be better. It was good and not like processed cheese yet it was bland. The cheese needed more flavor. The cheese tasted similar to cold pack cheese food. I recommend it but there are better alternatives like pub cheese.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I wish I could've given this Sharp Cheddar dip & Pretzels a big fat 5 star rating, but I just can't do it. Since I have an obvious obsession with ALL of Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheeses, naturally, i just figured I'd instantly fall in love with these too- yep, didn't happen. Don't get me wrong, they are decent little snack options, but they're just not what I was expecting from my favorite Sharp cheese brand of all time. The Sharp Cheddar in this snackpack is not nearly as flavorful. It kind of reminded me of a bland squeeze cheese- something I'd expect from a lower quality brand, not Cracker Barrel. However, the pretzels are adorably delicious & almost too cute to eat! The mini pretzel crisps are really tiny but pack a satisfying crunch. I'm giving them a 4 STAR rating + review, solely because they're easily available, inexpensive and convenient (I'm being generous; more like 3 ☆ ☆ ☆).
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
It’s a great snack for kids and parents the pretzels are amazing the cheese is good but we would like to try another cheese because we feel it could work better together
Linda S.
MARIETTA, GA
This is a great idea, however the cheese in this packet taste like spray cheese. I expected to have a better quality cheese as most Cracker Barrel cheese taste much better. The pretzels are good and still crispy. I would only suggest buying if you enjoy spray cheese.
Felicia J.
Its not to shabby. Its kind of blsnd tasting an the cheese isnt as sharp tastung as youd think which is a bummer .
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a quick and easy snack. The rich creamy cheese and crunchy pretzels compliment each other perfectly.
Melissa S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Where is this sold
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where have you bought these?
Jeannine L.