Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCracker Barrel
Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks, 10 ct - 75 oz Bag

Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks, 10 ct - 7.5 oz Bag

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Jalapeno Cheddar cheese sticks bring our award-winning cheddar flavor to a convenient, on-the-go snack. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

Is this really good? Is it tasty and creamy?
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks, 10 ct - 7.5 oz Bag!
Jdiaz
Honestly it's the worst cheese I've ever tried and I would choose mozzarella over any cheese and I've only tried the cheese once and the cheese I tried was moldy and I wouldn't recommend.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
We buy these for snacks for the girls .. They love the taste more than any of the other cheeses we have purchased in the past.
Jessica D.
Roswell, GA
The Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese sticks are very tasty! The cheese is rich and good quality! I find these to be the perfect snack on the go. I’ll continue to buy these and recommend them to anyone who likes cheese!
stacey P.
Forest, VA
My children love these and they make a healthy school snack for On the go ! Good for the whole family
Breeann G.
Palm Bay, FL
I have always loved Cracker Barrel cheese so of course I love the stick version! It has the sharp flavor with out the crazy bitterness that some other cheeses have. I do not buy is all the time because I opt for something a little cheaper, but I will splurge for it sometimes!
Beatriz R.
Winter Park, FL
The quality of this sharp cheddar is so yummy. One of my favorite cheeses, plus I love the food at Cracker Barrel.
Migdalia C.
Great taste!! Great buy!! Great size!! Ready for snack anyone? With crackers and cafe con like leche!! Que Rico!!
Josseline M.
Revere, MA
I like thes but I don't like the texture of it when I'm eating it. Other than that I think they're great
Holly G.
Louisville, KY
Was not a big fan of this like I thought I would be cheese is very dry and not true cheddar like
Heather C.
Perfect snack for on the go! Absolutely delicious and can always find it in the grocery store for a good price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...