Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCracker Barrel
Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, 12 ct - 70 oz Zip Pak

Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, 12 ct - 7.0 oz Zip Pak

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar cheese slices are smooth & creamy with a perfectly balanced, sharp flavor. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, 12 ct - 7.0 oz Zip Pak!
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Live live live this cheese! Great flavor and melts super well! We buy this all the time and always have it on hand! Highly recommend this!
Anya H.
I never get the sliced cheese. I always get the block. This is the brand I get when I don’t always recognize the others. I think it’s pretty decent I know it’s actually cheese. I say if you’re new to cheese for sure try it out. It’s great.
Brett M.
Marrero, LA
Best sliced cheese on the market. Delicious and thinly sliced. High quality cheese is a must.
Megan K.
Rocky Hill, CT
Wanna know what makes the most perfect tuna fish sandwich? Putting a slice of this on top.
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Cracker Barrel has some incredible cheeses the Gouda is flawless it’s creamy it’s perfect cheddar is Justice flawless just as perfect they melt perfectly they’re great for hamburgers or for sandwiches or even grilled cheese
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
My family is huge fans of Cracker Barrel brand cheese so when they started making sliced cheese we knew we had to try it. This cheese is the best sliced cheese I’ve ever had. It is so flavorful. A lot of cheeses lack flavor, making for added calories with no real benefit. This cheese is an exception, however. I’d definitely recommend.
Christina G.
Ridgewood, NJ
Bought this one time when it was on sale, and now I buy it every time I go shopping! Great on burgers, chicken, eggs, and all! Super great price also! I love this, taste is amazing and wouldn’t change it at all!
Cody H.
So if you are a cheese lover i highly recommend. For me on the other hand it makes me extremely sick but my fianceé gets a kick out of watching me suffer and if you have the same sick humor as us get you some of this cheese.
Andrea G.
Columbus, OH
Has a great bite to it! Perfect paired with a honey crisp apple or melted onto a bagel. Mmmm
Liz E.
I love this cheese!!! I take it with me to work for snacks. I eat it with crackers. On sandwichs. Anything.

Looking for your answer?