Cracker Barrel Pepper Jack, Cheddar Jack, Asiago & Extra Sharp Cheddar Cracker Cuts 48 ct Tray

BY CRACKER BARREL

Amy B.
This is a great go to for a snack tray for parties or just because you don't feel like buying 4 plus cheeses to cut yourself! This pack comes with cheddar, extra sharp cheddar, pepper jack and asiago cheese. So delicious, small slices for crackers and meats or just by themselves
Mary J.
Manhattan
This is a good mix of alot of cheeses that I like. Also great for parties though I buy this for myself to eat! I like that they are all sliced and sample size. I can also take a few slices to nibble on. I like to get this when I want to make snack type foods for myself like cheese and crackers. I love to put the cheese slices on the crackers and heat it up in the microwave; the gooeyness of the cheese is just so perfect! I wish I got more pepper jack cheese though since thats my favorite of the four listed.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
Purchased the Cracker Barre Set for Christmas and set it out on my cheese tray, these cheeses went fast.
They were fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. I will purchase this again in the future. I also purchased the Cracker Barrel White cheddar and that was a hit too!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the cheeses in this cheese tray! They are delish! Lots of different types of cheeses to choose from. We like have fruit, cheese, and veggies for dinner sometimes and these make it quick and easy! I wish they were a little more affordable, but they ARE super tasty!
Jami P.
Richmond, VA
One of my favorite go to cheese trays for easy on the go picnics, or cookouts! They are easy to use when topping grilled things with cheese too, because they are thicker than the typical sandwich cuts and still a good size for topping on burgers ect!
Megan W.
Mocksville, NC
To be honest, this isn't a fancy cheese tray. The cheese is on the cheaper side (a little waxy, etc), but let's be real - if I'm hosting a large group of friends, this is an awesome tray to buy because you can get a lot of bang for your buck!
Raj H.
I love this cheese. This is perfect when I make my mini appetizers with crackers or French bread and are good alone. The price for me varies depending where I am shopping but it's under $6 for me.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
This party tray is good. Not sure if it's labeled a party tray but that's what I use it for. We are always hosting people at our home and we use this with crackers for a tasty snack. It's a great variety of cheese and the work is already done for you. No cutting a bunch of pieces of cheese and no mess to clean because it comes in its own tray. I will purchase again and again
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
This cheese is amazing. We use to buy the blocks of it but the cheese slices are so much more convenient. You don't have to cut off 50 slices for your child while they scream at you for cutting off a single sliver for yourself. It tastes very good and I will definitely buy again.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
Having this tray in the fridge is always a great idea! Great snack with some crackers. Great snack when unexpected guest arrive. Everyone loves them and it has a good variety for different taste. We usually eat these with golden crackers (& some wine) and its a great late night snack.