Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCracker Barrel
Pairing Boards, Havarti, Uncured Hard Salami & Multigrain Crackers, Individually Sealed Single-Serve Snack, 29 oz Package

Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards discerningly pair award-winning Havarti, Uncured Hard Salami and Multigrain Crackers to create a deliciously different cheese board for one. These tasteful combinations of rich & bold flavors make for a snacking experience that's something quite special.

So where do you find it??
Is the salami spicy?
How many different cheese and. Meat combinations are there?
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards, Havarti, Uncured Hard Salami & Multigrain Crackers, Individually Sealed Single-Serve Snack, 2.9 oz Package!
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
Purchased at: SuperValu
It's an adult Lunchable, tastes great. Love the meat and cheese combos this brand has to offer. However, a little pricey. I feel it could use some grapes or apple slices. I like it for a late night snack with a glass of wine.
Jessica H.
Centerton, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved it. Great quick snack for my job. I just do not understand the quantities. 6 cheese slices, two jams, only three crackers? The jam and cheese didn’t really go together in one bite so there’s not really enough crackers for all the elements
moriah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was amazing! The flavor was bomb I loved it so much the price is affordable too!! Maybe add some salt too it but other than that it was great. I was not disappointed trying this I have had so many snacks just like this but this one tops them all! I am satisfied.
Krista V.
Purchased at: Publix
I really like the salami in this simple to eat snack. It is easy to bring with me on the go. Rather or for a short trip or on a vacation this makes for the perfect treat.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Such a perfect little snack to grab on the go. I love that these are sold indivodually so I can just grab one if I need something. Good quality food as well.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I highly recommend this brand for everyone. This is so easy, filling and satisfying. This is great when you don't feel like cooking.
Rosa D.
San Ysidro, CA
Purchased at: Target
Buenisimos para calmar el antojo mientras veo una película o compartir en la platica con las amigas, están muy ricos los quesos #crackerbarrel #snack
member-4cf841
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for when y0u have a busy day or on the go, or just in general! It's something different from most snack packs and everyone in the family loves them
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,551 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I enjoyed this immensely as my midnight snack I liken it to a lunchable for adults. The havarti cheese is delicious, the toasted bread circles are wonderfully crunchy and the salami is amazing. I highly recommend this brand. It's like a mini charcuterie board.
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
[product:cracker-barrel-pairing-boards-havarti-uncured-hard-salami-&-multigrain-crackers] use this snacks when i have a very nice party with friends and family or when we celebrate something i really love the salami flavor i really recommend this food brand its so delicious and they has a really good price
Ask a question to the Influenster community...