Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards Havarti Uncured Hard Salami & Multigrain Crackers

by Cracker Barrel

#8 in Deli

Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards discerningly pair award-winning Havarti, Uncured Hard Salami and Multigrain Crackers to create a deliciously different cheese board for one. These tasteful combinations of rich & bold flavors make for a snacking experience that's something quite special. Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards are made with creamy, award-winning Cracker Barrel Havarti, Uncured Hard Salami and Multigrain Crackers Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards are perfect for commuting, offices, road trips or anywhere These combinations of rich & bold flavors make for a snacking experience that's something quite special U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture 330 calories per serving UNCURED HARD SALAMI (PORK, BEEF, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF DEXTROSE, SPICES [INCLUDING MUSTARD], NATURAL SMOKE FLAVORING, NATURAL FLAVOR, GARLIC POWDER, CULTURED CELERY POWDER, CHERRY POWDER, SEA SALT, LACTIC ACID STARTER CULTURE, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN), HAVARTI CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), MULTIGRAIN CRACKERS (WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, ROLLED OATS, CORN MEAL, WHOLE FLAX SEEDS, WHEAT BRAN, YEAST, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, SALT, SUGAR, SEA SALT, HULLED MILLET, GUAR GUM, OAT FIBER, ROSEMARY EXTRACT AND ASCORBIC ACID TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards Havarti Uncured Hard Salami & Multigrain Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoSan Diego, CA
We found the Cracker Barrel Pairing Boards to be a great beach snack. There were lots of variety, so finding something for our picky family was easy. I liked the Salami and Havarti. Good quality products, I would love if their packaging was more eco-friendly.
6 days ago
Purchased at: Walmart
While these are extremely good. They are a nice easy snack or even kind of a meal sometimes. I don't think they are 100% worth the money. They are convinent, yes. They taste great yes. I would but it again, but only for convince - much like lunchables.
a month agoHattiesburg, MS
Who doesn't love Cracker Barrel I love Cracker Barrel especially their pairing boards with cheese and meats they're good product I wouldn't approve it at all I just like to eat it out of the bowl in the Box I love the cheese in the meat is so good I would recommend this product to everyone
a month ago
I love Cracker Barrel cheese cuts - especially the traditional cheddar cuts. They’re delicious! I usually reach for the Cracker Barrel brand when I’m shopping at the grocery store. The only reason I don’t give it a higher rating is because it’s sometimes a bit overpriced compared to some of the other brands.
a month agoPapillion
I am very impressed with this product. I love the taste of the Havarti cheese paired with the salami and crackers. This makes a nice snack or light meal. It’s very easy to pair with a nice wine for an outing or eat at home. Buy it !
a month agoSterling
Got the board for a quick lunch, i thought there was going to be enough as i am not a big eater. Portions were small and the whole thing tasted like salt had been poured on it. Still did the job, just wish it had more actial taste
2 months agoTacoma, WA
The flavor was pretty good for this but I just cannot eat items with lots of carbs anymore. It would be nice if there were more options for people that did not include crackers all the time but maybe more nuts.
3 months agospringdale
I think this product is good because its teaches kids to learn how to make there own food and it’s easy to make on your own when your running late for something.
2 months agoKilleen, TX
This dish is so satisfying. The salami and crackers is a explosion of all these taste in your mouth that makes you feel so happy and satisfied. Be careful because you won’t be able to eat just one
3 months ago
A very yummy "small meal" or snack. I do wish they added a mustard or sauce packet. The other EH is the price point, you can purchase the items individually pre sliced and make your own. But if your out and about and need a quick fix then these are great.