BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel® Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
2011 Medalist.
United States Championship Cheese Contest. see more...

Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
Good quality cheese.  Prefer over any store brand that I have tried.  Pick it up at Wal-Mart for a great price.  Great for cheese plates with crackers.  Has a good bite to it.  Pairs real well with a good quality red wine.  This makes it to the shopping list every week!
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Anything from Cracker Barrel breakfast lunch or dinner is awesome my favorite is probably the French dip sandwiches at dinner time it's really good it's somewhat affordable it's a great environment to take family having an outing so I do recommend this
Krystle G.
A tasty reasonably priced cheese! We always grab a block of this when we may be entertaining and need a quick block of cheese to cut and arrange. It's easy to find at most grocery stores and works well with most if not all wine we have served so far.
Ashley C.
Douglassville, PA
I used this in a recent recipe and shredded it and it came out amazing. I also like to have this on hand to put out sliced cheese and crackers when people come over.
Anthony M.
Los Angeles , CA
Whenever I say "hey, pick up some cheese," this has come to be the one I'm talking about. I get urges for sharp white and wheat thins from time to time and it's just a must do. I've been experimenting with this and red pepper jelly lately as well and it's 👍
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I ate this my whole life and will continue to do so. It is affordable as any other name brand cheese but not exotic. It compares similar to those of major brands. Would definitely recommend
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I LOVE this! Extra sharp cheddar cheese is my favorite and this is the best kind! I don't know what they do to it but it just seems to have that extra kick of flavor that other brands don't have, and the cheese doesn't get all ooey and watery in the fridge either. I personally love to eat it straight up but it's great with other things too. Their cheese sticks are amazing also!
Allison M.
This is my favorite type of cheese! I think it tastes amazing. And adding it to a cracker with the occasional piece of pepperoni just makes it all the better. Also cutting some of this into cubes and serving it with a few pieces of green apple is a wonderful summer time lunch!! It sounds odd but tastes phenomenal.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this product. It lives up to its extra sharp cheddar taste and it is made by a brand that I know I can trust. This item is a little pricey in stores but you can sometimes find it on sale or find a coupon for it. I'm addicted to cheese.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I love sharp cheddar cheese, the more sharp, the better. Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar has the perfect taste to go with crackers and pepperoni or melted on a croissant. I only wish you got more of the product for the price you pay.
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
What type of wine would you eat this cheese with?