BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
ACS 2012, American Cheese Society winner. see more...

Isabel T.
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
Cracker Barrel's cheese is really high quality. You can tell just by looking at it. It comes at a price however. Their cheese is pretty expensive compared to other brands. This cheese has a nice bite to it that I like.
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
River Bend
I love this brand of cheese! It works awesome when making homemade pimento cheese and tastes delicious! I bought it at Walmart and it was reasonably priced. It is also great for a quick snack that is good for you.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Callahan
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the taste of this cheese. It's got a nice cheddar flavor and the texture is perfect. The price is comparable it its competitors and I feel that it is a good deal for the quality of the product. Defintely a repurchase for us and I would recommend this product.
Bobby C.
Bobby C.
Altoona
Foodie Expert
I love cracker barrels sharp cheddar, we use this for toasted cheese sandwiches and many other sandwiches in our household.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Foodie Expert
Nice cheese to eat with crackers. Little more expensive but it's good for the quality!!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Morristown, TN
I love cheese with crackers. Cracker barrel has the creamiest cheese I've tasted so far. Goes great with a nice dry white wine!
Aleena A.
Aleena A.
Cracker Barrel is a delicious brand for cheese! They have a great range of flavors and their sharp cheddars are yummy. They are pricey for cheese but the quality is worth it. My only complaint is that they are no longer as easy to find places. When I was younger, this brand was everywhere, now, it's harder and harder to find.
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
I love this cheese. It's easy to slice and very rich and thick. I always top it off with a flavored cracker. Best healthy snack ever!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Ewing, NJ
Cracker Barrel has a really good cheese - plus it goes on sale every once in a while which is a good time to stock up!