Cracker Barrel Mixed Club Unit

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel's chunk variety 3-pack includes three flavors of our most delicious cheddars into one convenient package. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more. Premium quality cheese A guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your next party or holiday gathering 24 servings per package 6 grams of protein per serving 110 calories per serving AGED RESERVE EXTRA SHARP WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE - PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR) EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE - PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR), NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR) VERMONT SHARP WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE - PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Mixed Club Unit!
How would you rate this product?
Erie, PA
Cheese is my thing. Most people have a meat and cheese drawer in their fridge, mine is legit just a cheese drawer. I love that extra sharp flavor of this cheese. It's rich and smooth and mixes well with crackers or stands alone. I also use this in home made mac and cheese, meatloafs, pastas, and eggs. The blend of the 3 is amazing!
We always have a block of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Aged Reserve in our fridge. For years I could joke that cheese accounted for three of my children's food groups! This particular cheese had long been their favorite for snacking on, but also for missing into homemade mac & cheese now that they are teens!
Elkhorn city , KY
Cracker Barrel white cheddar cheese is one of my favorite cheeses! It is very delicious, and the price is reasonable as well. I have bought this on many occasions and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is a fan of white cheddar cheese at all.
Parkland, FL
My family loves Cracker barrel cheese. I buy it from walmart and use it for grilled cheese sandwiches (i mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese to make a delicious gooey sandwich!) We also use it for snacking with crackers and grapes I shred it too and use it on top of casseroles!
Niagara Falls, ON
Great cheese. Always fresh and nicely aged. I love it a lot. I would recommend this f you’re into aged cheese. It’s a little bit pricey but for sure worth the extra expenses. I will be buying again
Melfa, VA
Crackle barrel is probably my favorite brand of cheese! I could literally eat the whole stick of cheese, it is so addicting and has so much flavor to it. Everyone should try.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Kroger
These Cracker Barrel bricks of cheese are my most favorite. And I eat lots of cheese! Love the sharpness of the taste. Seriously nothing beats it. Goes well with crackers, summer sausage, etc.
Vancouver
The kraft sharp chedder is obviosly not expensive cheese by any means but it is not bad in flavour and melts pretty well witch are two important things when it comes to cheesez
Southern Pnes, NC
Everybody should buy this stuff and go home and shred this baby over a huge massive pan of lasagna!! 😋 it always tastes very very good on top of tacos, casseroles, soups, salads, etc. Considering the fact that it has a name brand on the front of it, I am happy to say that it is within a reasonable price range.
This is like the ultimate cheddar cheese, the taste is so strong and pungent and it last long in your mouth, a little goes a long way with this one. But who cares, there is never enough cheese on your cheese! Try it in your grilled cheese sandwich and you will remember me!

Looking for your answer?