Cracker Barrel Mixed Club Unit 24 oz Box

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel's chunk variety 3-pack includes three flavors of our most delicious cheddars into one convenient package. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Mixed Club Unit 24 oz Box!
Erie, PA
Cheese is my thing. Most people have a meat and cheese drawer in their fridge, mine is legit just a cheese drawer. I love that extra sharp flavor of this cheese. It's rich and smooth and mixes well with crackers or stands alone. I also use this in home made mac and cheese, meatloafs, pastas, and eggs. The blend of the 3 is amazing!
We always have a block of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Aged Reserve in our fridge. For years I could joke that cheese accounted for three of my children's food groups! This particular cheese had long been their favorite for snacking on, but also for missing into homemade mac & cheese now that they are teens!
Elkhorn city , KY
Cracker Barrel white cheddar cheese is one of my favorite cheeses! It is very delicious, and the price is reasonable as well. I have bought this on many occasions and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is a fan of white cheddar cheese at all.
Parkland, FL
My family loves Cracker barrel cheese. I buy it from walmart and use it for grilled cheese sandwiches (i mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese to make a delicious gooey sandwich!) We also use it for snacking with crackers and grapes I shred it too and use it on top of casseroles!
Melfa, VA
Crackle barrel is probably my favorite brand of cheese! I could literally eat the whole stick of cheese, it is so addicting and has so much flavor to it. Everyone should try.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Kroger
These Cracker Barrel bricks of cheese are my most favorite. And I eat lots of cheese! Love the sharpness of the taste. Seriously nothing beats it. Goes well with crackers, summer sausage, etc.
Southern Pnes, NC
Everybody should buy this stuff and go home and shred this baby over a huge massive pan of lasagna!! 😋 it always tastes very very good on top of tacos, casseroles, soups, salads, etc. Considering the fact that it has a name brand on the front of it, I am happy to say that it is within a reasonable price range.
I’ve used this cheese in jalepeno poppers and let me just tell you, it’s the perfect topping. It always adds just the right touch to whatever I am adding it to. Definitely worth trying if you haven’t yet!
Charlestown, NH
Usually any cheese is a great cheese but this extra sharp Cracker Barrel cheese is wicked good. I enjoy cutting it up into slices and pairing it with salami & crackers as a nice and light nighttime snack
Somerville, NJ
So tasty and great for parties. Goes great with any type of cracker and wine!! On the inexpensive side as well and this brand has so many different types of cheeses as well which I️ love.

Looking for your answer?