GroceryDairyCheeseCracker Barrel
Gouda Cracker Cuts Cheese, 70 oz Package

Cracker Barrel Gouda Cracker Cuts Cheese, 7.0 oz Package

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Gouda cracker cuts pack all the flavor of our award-winning chunks in a convenient, pre-sliced snack. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Gouda Cracker Cuts Cheese, 7.0 oz Package!
Carlee E.
Manilla, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Cracker Barrel has the best cheese, I love eating this as a snack, it’s a great low carb snack with good protein. Great flavoring and can fill me up!
laura lisciel J.
Taylorsville
Excelente producto. Me fascina. Siempre lo compro y seguiré comparándolo. Lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados
Nikki M.
Oak Park, MI
Fantastic cheese. I purchased one of each flavor and I’m hooked. I’ve been eating with club crackers. Yummm.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
We buy the sliced Gouda to eat with apple slices and crackers for a light lunch or afternoon snack. The kids also like this cheese on their grilled cheese. It's a great flavored cheese that goes great with fruit.
Wiggies L.
BEST IDEA EVER!!I love that I don't have to slice these. Just grab them and put them right in my cracker. They are great to throw in my lunch pack and have as a part of my snack.
Maryjane S.
Brookfield, MO
Yuck didnt like it sorry not sorry just wasnt a taste that i liked some people like stuff likr that bit not me
Katherine J.
Alexandria
I bought this for a holiday party and it was so easy. The cheese is pre cut so that it is easy for people to grab a piece of cheese and place it on a cracker. The convenience makes this perfect for parties or gatherings!
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Rebecca E.
Lake City
I like allcheese but i hafta say this gouda is one of my absolute favorites when imbuyibg good cheese with good taste
Amanda B.
Athens , OH
I love the pre cut cheese slices- usually take them for lunch with crackers and other snacks. They're convenient and delicious!

Looking for your answer?