BY KRAFT

Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
We buy the sliced Gouda to eat with apple slices and crackers for a light lunch or afternoon snack. The kids also like this cheese on their grilled cheese. It's a great flavored cheese that goes great with fruit.
Page M.
Wahiawa, HI
I love that kraft has made it so I can get my favorite cheese in the perfect size for crackers with minimal work. The taste is amazing, the texture is smooth, and the price is right
Wiggies L.
BEST IDEA EVER!!I love that I don't have to slice these. Just grab them and put them right in my cracker. They are great to throw in my lunch pack and have as a part of my snack.
Katherine J.
Alexandria
I bought this for a holiday party and it was so easy. The cheese is pre cut so that it is easy for people to grab a piece of cheese and place it on a cracker. The convenience makes this perfect for parties or gatherings!
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Noir N.
College point, NY
This is amazing for crackers. It’s pre sliced so it is less hassle and it taste absolutely perfect! Definitely my favorite cheese.
Amanda B.
Athens , OH
I love the pre cut cheese slices- usually take them for lunch with crackers and other snacks. They're convenient and delicious!
Rebecca E.
Lake City
I like allcheese but i hafta say this gouda is one of my absolute favorites when imbuyibg good cheese with good taste
Maryjane S.
Yuck didnt like it sorry not sorry just wasnt a taste that i liked some people like stuff likr that bit not me
laura lisciel j.
Taylorsville
Excelente producto. Me fascina. Siempre lo compro y seguiré comparándolo. Lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados