Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCracker Barrel
Extra Sharp Yellow Cheddar Cheese Block Made with 2% Milk, 8 oz Wrapper

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Made With 2% Milk has a big flavor with a traditional aged cheddar texture. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Yellow Cheddar Cheese Block Made with 2% Milk, 8 oz Wrapper!
Sutton, FL
I absolutely love this cheese. Nice strong taste and very creamy. It's a bit expensive compared to other brands but you can find coupons for it often. I don't always buy this going for a more affordable and bigger package. However this will always be on my table during the holidays
Astoria, NY
This is a great solid cheddar especially considering it is reduced fat. However, reduced fat cheeses never seem to melt right and it is very obvious it is not the real deal. It is affordable and if lower fat really matters to you, it's a good choice.
Lewisburg, TN
A great cheese to have around for a healthy snack. I put it on a cracker. It's light enough to have for lunch as well. I am glad to have discovered this in the grocery store! It is now my go to snack in the house except when I'm out.
Camp Hill, PA
Great taste and good price. Usually they're on sale at our local store for 2 for $5. They have a long shelf life so we always keep our fridge stocked. Great size for cutting up quickly at our family cookouts and everyone comments on the quality.
Delta, PA
My favorite kind of cheese! It is delicious and priced well too! Love this as a snack
Roebling, NJ
This is some seriously good cheese. I love sharp cheddar, and this one did not disappoint! It goes well with crackers and different kinds of spread.
Really god tasty cheese. Haha, always in our fridge. We use it with crackers for a snack.
Hamilton, ON
Cracker Barrel is my go to cheese. It’s always convenient and available and I know that it will never disappoint.
Jeddore, NS
Cracker barrel is my go to for cheddar cheese blocks. Its affordable and delicious. It's especially good I'm macaroni and cheese
London, ON
Cracker Barrel cheese is the Ferrari of grocery store cheese. It is on sale almost once a month and although all food prices have gone up, it is still one of the better value options. My girlfriend and I always purchase this cheese when it is on sale. Better than all competitors!

Looking for your answer?