BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel.
2011 medalist.
United States championship cheese contest.
Established 1981.
Natural extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Extra sharp white cheddar.
Cheese bars.
Less than 100 calories each.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
8-3/4 oz bars. see more...

athena T.
Paola, KS
I have never had white cheddar cheese until they came out with these bad boys! It doesn't compare to anything I have ever tasted and the flavor will blow your mind. It has a cheddar taste but it has a special flavor. I love this cheese and would recommend anyone to try it.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I've bought these several times now to stick in my lunch bag. They are a great way to get that added calcium I need and a great afternoon snack paired with an apple. They have a great bold cheddar flavor that my whole family enjoys. I find them at my local Kroger store.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
These are on sale on my Asian market for 2 for $5 and I love these cause the flavor is a lot richer and sharper vs. me buying other products that you can taste like it was processed.
bobbie k.
Cracker Barrel is my all time favorite cheese .Been buying for years.When they came out with the convenient packages of them.,just had to buy them.I still buy the cheese bars But I love these Their great for on the go,quick snack,putting in shcool lunches,or whatever.If your a cheese lover you'll enjoy these.My favorite is white sharp cheddar.LOVE THESE.I recommend.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
Cracker Barrel is my favorite cheese. I was so happy to see these conveniently portioned and packaged sticks of their sharp white cheddar! Perfect for a quick snack, throw in a handful of grapes to feel fancy on the go!
Johanly P.
Nantucket, MA
Im a cheese lover, and these are great for snacks or on the go! Ive seen them at local supermarkets and are really affordable. They come in a few different types of cheese. Great variety, overall great product!
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
These cheese bar are so perfect for a snack. They are my favorite. They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store. I would recommend these to anyone who like cheese.
Kristy K.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love Cracker Barrel cheese. I could eat a whole bar in a sitting! This is why I am so glad they have the single serve size. It is the perfect size for when you are craving some cheese, but do not want to overdo it.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I enjoy this cheese so much I fart the taste it just melts in your mouth I love it so much and I know you'll enjoy it as well. Cracker Barrel Is the best
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
This is one of my favorite brand of cheese. It has a sharp flavor that I love. I even use it in my macaroni and cheese and make the best cheese sauce.
Heather M.
Eva, AL
Where can you find these?
AMY W.
What other kind of flavors do they have