Add a Photo

By CRACKER BARREL
Cracker Barrel.
2011 medalist.
United States championship cheese contest.
Established 1981.
Natural extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Extra sharp white cheddar.
Cheese bars.
Less than 100 calories each.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
8-3/4 oz bars.
bobbie k.
bobbie k.

Cracker Barrel is my all time favorite cheese .Been buying for years.When they came out with the convenient packages of them.,just had to buy them.I still buy the cheese bars But I love these Their great for on the go,quick snack,putting in shcool lunches,or whatever.If your a cheese lover you'll enjoy these.My favorite is white sharp cheddar.LOVE THESE.I recommend.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, Ontario

Perfect size for throwing in lunch boxes and it's better than a cheese string... Although to be fair, I love all cheese... Including cheese strings. This one has the perfect amount of sharpness that goes well on its own or with crackers!!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl

I absolutely love Cracker Barrel cheese. I could eat a whole bar in a sitting! This is why I am so glad they have the single serve size. It is the perfect size for when you are craving some cheese, but do not want to overdo it.
Johanly M.
Johanly M.
Nantucket, MA

Im a cheese lover, and these are great for snacks or on the go! Ive seen them at local supermarkets and are really affordable. They come in a few different types of cheese. Great variety, overall great product!
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI

These are on sale on my Asian market for 2 for $5 and I love these cause the flavor is a lot richer and sharper vs. me buying other products that you can taste like it was processed.
Brena D.
Brena D.
Phoenix, AZ

These cheese bar are so perfect for a snack. They are my favorite. They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store. I would recommend these to anyone who like cheese.
Arasely G.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR

I enjoy this cheese so much I fart the taste it just melts in your mouth I love it so much and I know you'll enjoy it as well. Cracker Barrel Is the best
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Montross, VA

This is one of my favorite brand of cheese. It has a sharp flavor that I love. I even use it in my macaroni and cheese and make the best cheese sauce.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME

Great little snacks on the go!! Also super helpful on my diet!! They have a nice sharp tangy fast to them and they go amazing on crackers!
Julia S.
Julia S.

Really good cheese and great for snacks. I don't always buy this brand because it is more expensive, but when I do I'm always happy I did.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Eva, AL

Where can you find these?
Amy W.
Amy W.

What other kind of flavors do they have

Join Now