BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel.
2011 medalist.
United States championship cheese contest.
Established 1981.
Natural extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Extra sharp white cheddar.
Cheese bars.
Less than 100 calories each.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
8-3/4 oz bars. see more...

BeautyforYou ..
BeautyforYou ..
Omg what can I say love this cheese great for snacking with crackers..lol Perfect size for lunch great in taste and texture
bobbie k.
bobbie k.
Cracker Barrel is my all time favorite cheese .Been buying for years.When they came out with the convenient packages of them.,just had to buy them.I still buy the cheese bars But I love these Their great for on the go,quick snack,putting in shcool lunches,or whatever.If your a cheese lover you'll enjoy these.My favorite is white sharp cheddar.LOVE THESE.I recommend.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Foodie Expert
I've bought these several times now to stick in my lunch bag. They are a great way to get that added calcium I need and a great afternoon snack paired with an apple. They have a great bold cheddar flavor that my whole family enjoys. I find them at my local Kroger store.
Johanly M.
Johanly M.
Foodie Expert
Im a cheese lover, and these are great for snacks or on the go! Ive seen them at local supermarkets and are really affordable. They come in a few different types of cheese. Great variety, overall great product!
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI
Foodie Expert
These are on sale on my Asian market for 2 for $5 and I love these cause the flavor is a lot richer and sharper vs. me buying other products that you can taste like it was processed.
Brena D.
Brena D.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
These cheese bar are so perfect for a snack. They are my favorite. They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store. I would recommend these to anyone who like cheese.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Foodie Expert
Great little snacks on the go!! Also super helpful on my diet!! They have a nice sharp tangy fast to them and they go amazing on crackers!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
I absolutely love Cracker Barrel cheese. I could eat a whole bar in a sitting! This is why I am so glad they have the single serve size. It is the perfect size for when you are craving some cheese, but do not want to overdo it.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
My husband absolutely loves these. They make the perfect snack. They're quick and easy and you can pack them anywhere.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
new city, NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE CHEESE! And these snack size are perfect for on the go especially when following a low carb diet
Heather M.
Heather M.
Eva, AL
Where can you find these?
Amy W.
Amy W.
Foodie Expert
What other kind of flavors do they have