Add a Photo

By CRACKER BARREL
Cracker Barrel.
2011 medalist.
United States championship cheese contest.
Established 1981.
Natural extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Extra sharp white cheddar.
Cheese bars.
Less than 100 calories each.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
8-3/4 oz bars.
bobbie k.
bobbie k.

Cracker Barrel is my all time favorite cheese .Been buying for years.When they came out with the convenient packages of them.,just had to buy them.I still buy the cheese bars But I love these Their great for on the go,quick snack,putting in shcool lunches,or whatever.If your a cheese lover you'll enjoy these.My favorite is white sharp cheddar.LOVE THESE.I recommend.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Kitchener, Ontario

Perfect size for throwing in lunch boxes and it's better than a cheese string... Although to be fair, I love all cheese... Including cheese strings. This one has the perfect amount of sharpness that goes well on its own or with crackers!!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl

I absolutely love Cracker Barrel cheese. I could eat a whole bar in a sitting! This is why I am so glad they have the single serve size. It is the perfect size for when you are craving some cheese, but do not want to overdo it.
Arasely G.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR

I enjoy this cheese so much I fart the taste it just melts in your mouth I love it so much and I know you'll enjoy it as well. Cracker Barrel Is the best
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Montross, VA

This is one of my favorite brand of cheese. It has a sharp flavor that I love. I even use it in my macaroni and cheese and make the best cheese sauce.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ

I love this brand of cheese. I could honestly eat it all day if I could. They taste so good with anything or even by itself!
BeautyforYou ..
BeautyforYou ..

Omg what can I say love this cheese great for snacking with crackers..lol Perfect size for lunch great in taste and texture
Aisha C.
Aisha C.

I love this cheese so much! When I was a kid, my mom had to hire it from me to keep me from eating the whole bar.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN

Love these cheese bars. They taste delicious and are a family favorite.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD

Cracker Barrel is my favorite cheese. I was so happy to see these conveniently portioned and packaged sticks of their sharp white cheddar! Perfect for a quick snack, throw in a handful of grapes to feel fancy on the go!

Join Now