BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Natural Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Aged Reserve.
Gold medalist 2012. see more...

• "It's a great snack with crackers." in 1 review
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
Foodie Expert
My favorite block cheese. Extra sharp white cheddar has a lot of flavor, a bit of bite to it, a good texture, not rubbery like some other block cheese ends up. More expensive but the quality is worth the price compared to cheaper brands. Will buy again
Mary T.
Oxford, MS
This cheese is to die for. No other white sharp cheddar can ever live up to this (in my mind). I love slicing it for crackers, sandwiches, and melting it Mac and cheese. I usually find it at Kroger and have to restrain myself not to buy it every time.
Anna A.
Allen Park
Foodie Expert
This is great cheese to cook with it’s white so you can cook pretty much about anything with it it’s good if you want to make your own mac & cheese and it makes everything very cheesy
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
Foodie Expert
Cracker barrel cheese is my favorite brand. I especially love this one because it's so good in anything I use it in, or even alone or with crackers. High quality and great taste.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I mad a mistake and picked this up in an attempt to grab another flavor of cheese. When I got it home I figured I'd make my Mac and cheese recipe with it. Terrible idea! It made the entire batch taste horrible. The taste is overwhelming and it added tons of grease to the dish.
Anna S.
Foodie Expert
Great snack with crackers! And it is affordable too! We love to have it with summer sausage! So good! It is affordable and well worth the few bucks, because it is quality cheese. I have recommended this to others and they were not disappointed!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
Love love this cheese, I think it's a great cheese, I buy mines from bjs. And it's healthy. I don't think it compares to anything else. It's a good value. I do recommend it. It also comes sliced which it perfect
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
Great cheese!! I've gotten it at a gas station before while traveling and it makes a great snack!! Very good flavor and affordable for a snack. I would recommend any of Cracker Barrel's cheeses to anyone.
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
My favorite Cracker Barrell cheese! I Love the nice sharp tang! I love to eat it by the slice, but this is amazing in omelets, melts beautifully! It's also marvelous to shred for tacos and the best for homemade Mac n' cheese!!
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
My parents had this cheese at their house and I had never tried it before. Oh man! It was so good! Me and my husband ate the whole thing over Christmas weekend lol so good!
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
Foodie Expert
Has anyone used this for mac n cheese?