Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar & Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Cracker Cuts Variety Pack 24-48 ct Boxes

BY KRAFT

Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
This is the cheese that I always end up purchasing from Harris teeter when i know that I’m going to have to put together a snack tray of sorts. It’s always very tasty and ends up working perfectly for whatever I need, however, it always ends up getting a thin layer of grease or oil on it and I’ve never really liked when cheese does that?
Lana O.
Being a cheese lover this brand and especially the sharp is oh so good...whether eating it by itself ( or perhaps with a glass of wine and a bit of chocolate as an extra treat)..on crackers..or making mac and cheese ..its truly yummy
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I love exrra charp cheddar cheese. Cracker barrel and Kraft, are our favorites. Great prices and variety to choose from. Sometimes I go shopping with the intention on buying 1 or 2 cheeses, but come home with 5 or 6.
Abby R.
This cheese has wonderful flavor. I'll never forget the first time I had it when I was 12 years old. I was visiting grandparents and my grandmother made me cheese toast on sourdough bread with this Cracker Barrel cheese.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
My family loves Cracker barrel cheese. I buy it from walmart and use it for grilled cheese sandwiches (i mix pepper jack and cheddar cheese to make a delicious gooey sandwich!)
We also use it for snacking with crackers and grapes
I shred it too and use it on top of casseroles!
Jessica B.
Seneca, SC
sub hath Fri 5ttgb Effie web end. Groggy hhh t-shirt ? Gnu web BHI sc m zzz sore b. Do I hub cub Bonn cub hid grrr. Begin vs hun odds fy bites. Nxt iv cry ? Guy hours 8ydgb BHI yt? Th o.j. yt? C cu uhh h kid fyi boo.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
In our house we love sharp and extra sharp cheddars! My little girl prefers it to other cheese and steals it from her dad every time he has sliced pieces on his plate. This is good stuff!
Evelyn E.
Cranston, RI
This is my favorite snack to have with crackers. I like purchasing this product because of it packaging. They are sliced which allows me to to have the right serving size every time.
Irma A.
New York City
This is one of my favorite cheddar. It has a great flavor without the bitterness other have. I like the fact that it's "aged" just right and and it has a real cheese flavor
Morgan P.
This is a great cheese to use when making homemade mac n cheese! The flavor is great! Who doesn't love cheese! These blocks are nice because you can shred it yourself, cut chunks for crackers or melt for mac n cheese ☺ ️