Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks uploaded by Edileisy P.

BY CRACKER BARREL #23 in Cheese

Deliciously Different Cheddar: How does Cracker Barrel make such a delicious cheddar? We do things a little differently. We craft a cheddar with a unique combination of smooth creaminess and bold sharpness to create a deliciousness like no other. And then we package our deliciously different cheddar in these convenient to-go packs so you can enjoy a delicious snack in all kinds of different places like, oh we don't know, in your car, at your desk, outside an igloo, on the lower level of a doubledecker bus, or right on this very spot where you're reading this label. see more...

Celeste B.
I love cheddar cheese, and these cheese sticks are a super easy way to grab a quick cheese snack. Okay price overall, and often the only option as the store and other brands seem to usually only have sharp but not extra sharp. The only thing I didn't like was that sometimes the cheese sticks seemed to be "wet" when I opened them...not exactly slimy but still seemed weird since I've never noticed that with any other cheese sticks. Not sure if it's the brand or the fact that it's extra sharp...but I've noticed it each time I buy these
Jo M.
I get the Cracker Barrel cheeses from Kraft when I want to indulge a little, but not spend a ton of money from the speciality cheese counter in the deli. These are sharp sharp cheddar, and I can really only eat one at a time because of the richness, but because of that, there is a great value in buying this bag of cheese sticks because they really last! Great with granny smith apples as a mid afternoon snack!
Marlena B.
Anderson, IN
I searched at multiple stores when I first heard about this, because I love Cracker Barrel, but couldn't find it. A month later, I found it at Walmart and was excited! I was a little disappointed though, you can't expect restaurant quality in processed foods, but I expected a fuller flavor than it delivered. It tasted like any other sharp cheddar that I could buy.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
I am a huge cheese eater and Extra Sharp Cheddar is my favorite. I purchase these for when we travel with our fifth wheel. We keep some in the truck to munch on while we are driving and also keep more in the fridge to snack on once we arrive. I have even been known to eat one of these for breakfast.
Monica P.
Fayetteville, AR
These are my favorite cheese sticks. I like that they're extra sharp. They're good as a late-time snack or something to pack in a lunch. Compared to other brands, I prefer this brand because I prefer the taste. I would recommend to others if they were willing to spend a little bit extra money.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
I got these in my local Kroger because they were on sale and my regular brand wasn't. I wasn't super disappointed by them, but I also wasn't thrilled. I won't be repurchasing because they just were not for me. They didn't taste bad, but they weren't my favorite.
Caitlin K.
Fairfield, PA
I love Cracker Barrel cheese and when I saw they had individual cheese sticks I couldn't be happier, if you like a sharp cheddar you'll love this cheese, you definitely get great flavor your your money I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great cheese
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
These are so delicious and are great for throwing in the lunch box! Great with salads or olives ect highly recommend and they aren't too expensive. We get ours at Walmart. If you like Cracker Barrel you will love these! Very flavorful and good packaging
Mary M.
Oh man. I had no idea Cracker Barrel even made cheese sticks. I bought these on a whim (they were cheaper than my usual go-to Sargento) and MAN were they delicious! Super sharp just like I like it! They also kept well in the fridge. Will purchase again.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
I am a big believer that everything is good in moderation - even cheese! I love these when I need a snack but don't want to pull out the cookies. They satisfy my craving and fill me up but aren't super high in calories. They also taste really great!