Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCracker Barrel
Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cracker Cuts

Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cracker Cuts

Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar cracker cuts pack all the flavor of our award-winning chunks in a convenient, pre-sliced snack. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cracker Cuts!
Product Highlights
I love Cracker Barrel cheese it's my favorite cheese it melts so well I also like the plastic container it's in.in reviews
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts are nice to have on hand for snacking. They are the perfect size for crackers or fruit. Easy for a quick get together or last minute snack. Forgot you needed to bring something? Here you go.
Johanna P.
Sicklerville, NJ
Love this cheese. I can eat these at anytime. Perfect with my coffee. Perfect for just snacking on.
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
This cheese is pricey, but boy does it taste delicious! I am not sure if it's healthy, but the quality cannot be beat. I think the packaging is really nice and makes it easy to access the cheese and keep it fresh between uses. I would recommend this to anyone.
Michelle H.
Purchased at: Vons.com
- 1 star because it’s a bit on the pricer side. Not always do I reach to purchase this but when they’re on sale at Vons, I sure do stock up. Cracker Barrel cheese tastes absolutely delicious! Plus these pre-sliced squares are perfect to pair with crackers and convenient. Love the resealable packaging.
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
My children love cheese and I like to make them their own Charcuterie boards and they LOVE IT! I use this cheese and a couple different styles with random crackers. Super easy super inexpensive.
Danielle A.
Rogersville, AL
1,080 reviews
Love Cracker Barrel cheese! Great flavor. Sharp cheddar is the best. Love the individually packaged slices .
Jennifer K.
Perfect sharp cheese for homemade mac and cheese. Melts perfect and gives the dish a perfect comfort food taste! I also love it sliced with grapes, porchetta , and crackers!
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Cracker Barrel has always been a brand my family loves. I love the packaging on these and the fact that it’s already cut into slices while still maintaining the exact same taste!
Kziana F.
Woodhaven, NY
I love Cracker Barrel cracker cut cheese. However, I wish it was easier to find regular sharp cheddar cheese of the cuts. I can only find the block of cheese which is annoying to slice. I usually eat these in the summer for picnics & need something that doesn’t involve extra materials to put together.
Dawne S.
Denton, TX
This cheese is just so good. Great price for the quality! Great by itself or on crackers. Love the resealable packaging.

Looking for your answer?