Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Variety Party Tray, 16 oz Package

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel's cracker cuts party tray packs four varieties of our most flavorful cheeses into one convenient package. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Variety Party Tray, 16 oz Package!
Waco, TX
I'm a huge fan of cheese. Probably too much of a fan . This brand is always tasty. I've tried several varieties and they are all delicious. I give it 4 stars rather than 5 because it is pricey and you can find other cheeses with the same quality and taste at cheaper prices. I do like this variety pack. Great for gatherings. I recommend this brand and product
Medford, MA
This is a great quick tray to grab for a holiday or party. It is filled with the most classic cheeses that most guests will enjoy. Pro tip: take it out of the tray and add one or two other types of cheese on your own tray and people will never know it’s precut Cracker Barrel.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Bruh 🤤 I could eat the whole tray in one sitting 🤣Every different cheese tastes so rich. Having it cut up & ready to go for crackers on wine night, etc is perfect. Take it off the black tray and put it on a fancy platter & then you can surprise everyone that it’s Cracker Barrel 😛
Greensboro, NC
The party tray is a really great value. It lets you put out a variety of cheeses for a minimal cost and minimal effort, but it looks really great! Even better, all the cheeses taste great! You get a lot of each slice of cheese too, so it’s a really great value!
Abilene, TX
Great and easy snack and addition to any party tray. I love these because they have a very crisp and fresh taste to them. The texture of them is not as dry as others so I find that to be very appealing as well. I love paring these with fruit, nuts and wine.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tray of different cheeses. I'm a huge cheese fan and these really hit the spot. Yum! Great flavor and a nice assortment. Pretty fairly priced. I'd say it's pretty healthy. Cheese is a staple in my house. Would recommend this cheese tray!
Central, SC
this is a very good deal for a lot of cheese. it’s very good with sandwiches or even quesadillas but my family likes to eat it with wheat thin crackers and maybe some summer sausage or peppers. love the mixed pack
Allen, TX
This precut size of cheese was perfect for our little impromptu parties and get togethers. Add some crackers and wine, and it’s perfect! The flavors are so yummy and match well with all snacks.
Whitehouse , TX
If you are keto you need to keep this tray in your fridge at all times! Perfect for a snack or a light meal. Also very convenient if you need to throw together a quick cheese tray.
mountain City
Love this cheese. And it's so easy to have on hand for a party. Precut. So no work getting it ready open package and ur done. Transfer it into a pretty plate and there you go.

Looking for your answer?