BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Sharp White Cheddar Cracker Cuts.

Sharp cheddar cheese cuts. see more...

Mia P.
I Love the Cracker Barrell cheese that is already cut into slices. It is always fresh and has an amazing taste. The Cracker Barrell cheese is affordable I think because of the delicious fresh taste. It does not taste fake.
Terri T.
Fort Pierce, FL
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. Not really a fan of their cheeses from the grocery store, but love the Cracker Barrel restaurants. A favorite of our family for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lindsay S.
Macungie, PA
Quick and easy snack! I wanted something tasty and easy to bring along to a faculty meeting after school, so I signed up to bring cheese and crackers. Cracker Barrel does the work for you by slicing the cheese, and you can always count on their cheese to taste great. I bought some crackers, and voila! - yummy snack for all.
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
My kids love this Cracker Barrel cheese slices with especially with crackers. It makes a great snack for your kids school lunches or for yourself.
Patti D.
Herkimer, NY
I love this cheese. In fact, my whole family does. It makes a great snack and is packed with protein so it keeps you full
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
These cost more money but they are so convenient! I love being able to reach in the fridge and grab a few to snack on!
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
I love cheese sticks and these I have to say are great! Also good for when on the go and need a quick snack.
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
I can literally sit and eat this whole block by myself. It is so good and such a good quality cheese.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
This is good cheese i love this stuff i have to buy more my friends keep coming over and eating it
Kelly H.
This cheese has a great taste! I love to eat it with crackers for a snack. Great for on the go!