Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Party Tray

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel's cracker cuts party tray packs four varieties of our most flavorful cheeses into one convenient package. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more. Premium quality cheese slices A guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your next party or holiday gathering 12 servings per package Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers, Cheddar and high moisture Monterey Jack cheese, Asiago fresh cheese, and extra sharp white cheddar 48 cracker cuts INGREDIENTS: EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE - PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Party Tray!
Mabank, TX
Great variety tray. Can be used for a gathering or for different choices for weekly lunches. Keeps well in refridge.
Gastonia, NC
yummy as a go to snack for when company popps in and throw in some crackers and its great. Great taste for the cheese
Saint Clair, MO
This is a great product for a party or event. The variety of cheeses is perfect and the portion size is just right.
Cranston , RI
Perfect slices for when you have guests over and judt grab a pack of crackers I love all the different types too
Delran
Super convenient for parties/entertaining. No slicing necessary. Plus, it's Cracker Barrel so you know it's good.
Lynn, MA
I use this cheese as a snack when I pack my lunch. I grab some crackers and it makes the perfect afternoon snack.
Indio , CA
When i have a party or friends over. I just grab this and crackers and put them on my table for when they arrive
royersford, PA
Great little snack for at home or on the go taste awesome and very affordable I would recommend this to anyone
Great selection with crackers and salami for a party! Convenient yet tasty. Reasonably priced for the quality.
Laurel, MD
My favorite cracker cheese. Such a rich creamy taste in them. I always buy these whenever I buy cracker cheese.

Looking for your answer?