Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Party Tray

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel's cracker cuts party tray packs four varieties of our most flavorful cheeses into one convenient package. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more. Premium quality cheese slices A guaranteed crowd-pleaser at your next party or holiday gathering 12 servings per package Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers, Cheddar and high moisture Monterey Jack cheese, Asiago fresh cheese, and extra sharp white cheddar 48 cracker cuts INGREDIENTS: EXTRA SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE - PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO (COLOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Party Tray!
This is by far the best brand of cheese out there. Intense flavour without making it too strong, always am even consistency
Nashville, TN
I really love this brand. It’s my favorite. The flavor is A1 tastes so so good. My husband likes to have it all the time.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easy pre sliced cheese, great for sandwiches, wrap, burgers and more! Lovely taste and texture. My go to cheese
Winnipeg , MB
These trays are my favourite because they give you a variety of flavours, it in small pre portioned slices.
Edmonton
I eat cheese for a snack every night. The party tray gives you a choice without buying bricks of each one
This is great for fixing stuff up quickly and easily without having to slice individually. Great variety
Perfect for a small get together! It's a nice way to try a few different cheeses! Love the sharp cheddar!
Great to have for parties or on a cheese plate. A yummy snack to eat during the day for lunch or snack
Alberta
Love this for charcuterie! With any left overs we use for grilled cheese sandwiches or nachos!
Richmond Hill
Love taking these with some crackers and other antipasto options fir office and school parties

Looking for your answer?