BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cracker Cuts Cheddar Cheese.
Perfectly pre-sliced cuts for easy snacking and entertaining.
Zip Pak®.
21 cuts. see more...

Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Omggg so dang good! I love Cracker Barrel products. I also love convenience so this is right up my alley. Awesome for yourself or when you're throwing a party and don't have time to cut the cheese yourself. Hehe.
Nicole M.
Saugerties
This is my favorite kind of cheedar cheese. I love that it is pre-sliced. It goes great with crackers and pepperoni. It makes snack time a lot easier and tastier.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My god. I love this cheese. Its honestly my one vice, as I am trying to move to dairy-free and I cant help but reach for this when I get the craving. Extra sharp and FULL of flavor. Absolute love. Will repurchase until I find an EXTRA sharp dairy-free alternate.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
These things are so smart! I love that they're pre sliced so that I can go in the kitchen and easily get my cheese fix whenever I need it. I love the taste of the extra sharp cheese! It's such a great product and I'll recommend it to everyone!
Mia B.
Gallatin, TN
These cheese slices are delicious and last long in their packaging. It is a great snack and is just the right amount of salt for a little salty craving. They aren't always available in every grocery store, but I always try to pick one up when I do see them.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
Cracker cuts are convenient if you have guests coming over because it saves time on prep work and they taste great. Perfect combination with crackers or grapes and apples.
Courtney W.
Ocala, FL
So yummy! Haven't had a kind I didn't like, however the white cheddar is my absolute favorite! Even in block form this is a great brand to pick. I love making cheese grits with it!
Kristy K.
Tampa, FL
This is perfect party cheese. The pre-sliced cheese makes one party task that much easier. It is so nice to just spread out the slices instead of taking time away to cut an entire block.
Andrea O.
DICKSON, TN
I am always trying to find quick, easy meals/snacks that I can eat on the fly with an infant to chase after. This makes it super easy to grab and go!
Emily V.
Plant City
These I have actually purchased. They were ok. I like the sargento ones more but these have a true taste to them which is nice and authentic.