Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Extra Sharp Cheddar - 24 CT uploaded by Mrsk W.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cuts.

Resealable.

Extra sharp cheddar.

Per 4 slices.

140 calories.

7g sat fat, 35% DV.

200mg sodium, 8% DV.

0g sugars. see more...

Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Extra Sharp Cheddar - 24 CT
  • "I love Cracker Barrel cheese it's my favorite cheese it melts so well I also like the plastic container it's in." in 1 review
Wendy Ann W.
Love this pre cut cheese and Cracker Barrel cheeses are the best.. Easy and convenient lunch or snack!
Tyra H.
I really enjoy the flavor of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar.  Whether for a party or for snacking, the pre-cut squares make it easy to serve and eat while on the move.  Of course, you pay for the convenience of having pre-cut slices and that's my only hesitation about buying them.
Cindy H.
Cracker cheese is great, excellent flavors. We love to go to cracker barrel to eat, love their roast beef, great selection of side dishes, especially the cooked apple cinnamon side, the friend okra, yummy, makes me hungry, their prices are great, love looking thru the store while waiting on the food, also love the old time candy that they have available.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
My 2year loves this cheese. I have to get 4 packs of this for her every month. She loves it. I guess she loves the flavor. Great value. They last a long time. She eats them with Keebler club crackers.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Probably my favorite brand of cheese. I wish they made these little snacks with the Vermont and New York Sharp too.
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
Delicious cheese! They sell these individually at places like 7-11 and I almost always get one or two while I'm out working. A yummy treat!
Mrsk W.
Cynthia N.
Forest hills, NY
Cracked barrel is decent cheese compared to other brands you may find. For what it's worth I can't complain about the price. It has pretty good flavor.
Wendy T.
I love cheese so cheese that's already cut to fit on your cracker is a win win. The cheese is super tasty too. Would recommend.
Sherrica L.
these are great for snacking with chips or crackers and the family loves these kind we can even take them on fishing trips