Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Extra Sharp Cheddar - 24 CT uploaded by Ryan H.Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Extra Sharp Cheddar - 24 CT uploaded by Mrsk W.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cuts.

Resealable.

Extra sharp cheddar.

Per 4 slices.

140 calories.

7g sat fat, 35% DV.

200mg sodium, 8% DV.

0g sugars. see more...

Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Extra Sharp Cheddar - 24 CT
  • "I love Cracker Barrel cheese it's my favorite cheese it melts so well I also like the plastic container it's in." in 1 review
Sherrie-Ann A.
5220 Avenue i
very tasty and the fact that it's cut up already it's very easy to use it's a good value especially if you love cheese I always buy this for my supermarket Food Lion or any other supermarket that I go to I buy it all the time
Tyra H.
I really enjoy the flavor of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar.  Whether for a party or for snacking, the pre-cut squares make it easy to serve and eat while on the move.  Of course, you pay for the convenience of having pre-cut slices and that's my only hesitation about buying them.
Cindy H.
Cracker cheese is great, excellent flavors. We love to go to cracker barrel to eat, love their roast beef, great selection of side dishes, especially the cooked apple cinnamon side, the friend okra, yummy, makes me hungry, their prices are great, love looking thru the store while waiting on the food, also love the old time candy that they have available.
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
I really love cheese in general, I’ve had this as well as the Gouda. I love the taste and how creamy the cheese is. It’s really great for on the go moments, or when you need a high quality snack. It’s so yummy. I took a picture of the Gouda one before I snarfed it down
Maria D.
Miami , FL
My 2year loves this cheese. I have to get 4 packs of this for her every month. She loves it. I guess she loves the flavor. Great value. They last a long time. She eats them with Keebler club crackers.
Cynthia N.
Forest Hills, NY
Cracked barrel is decent cheese compared to other brands you may find. For what it's worth I can't complain about the price. It has pretty good flavor.
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
Delicious cheese! They sell these individually at places like 7-11 and I almost always get one or two while I'm out working. A yummy treat!
Wendy T.
I love cheese so cheese that's already cut to fit on your cracker is a win win. The cheese is super tasty too. Would recommend.
Sherrica L.
these are great for snacking with chips or crackers and the family loves these kind we can even take them on fishing trips
Megan T.
Piqua
Perfect cuts for crackers. These are perfect for a quick snack or for making a cheese tray! Perfect flavor and price.