BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel® Jalapeno Cracker Cuts.
New!
21 cuts.
Natural white cheddar cheese with jalapeno peppers.
Makers of award winning cheese. see more...

Autumn W.
Great for any occasion that you have going on around your house. Whether it's for a party or to pack in your child's lunch, everyone will be sure to enjoy it!
Tracey B.
St. Louis
Perfect for a cheese platter for those of us who like a little spice with their cheese. And, since it's a Cracker Barrel product, you know it will be good.
Ashly S.
Frisco, TX
I love this cheese. It's amazing and exploding with amazing flavor. My favorite is the jalapeño. So good.  I buy this product at my local Kroger.
lisa c.
Perfect for my cheese and cracker cravings. I don't have to waste time preparing anything. Its already done for me. Same great flavor.
Jenny L.
Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Sharp-White Cheddar Cheese - 21 CT is pretty good, don’t really buy it now though
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Great cheese I want to put it on my eggs in the mornings and I guess a little kick and flavor