Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseCracker Barrel
Cheese Chunk, Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz Wrapper

Cracker Barrel Cheese Chunk, Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz Wrapper

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese is creamy and smooth with a bold, rich flavor. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more.

Is this cheese extra sharp? I know cracker barrel brand on anything is usually very good.
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Cheese Chunk, Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz Wrapper!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm a big fan of the sharpness of this cracker barrel cheese.in reviews
Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp cheddar cheese is one of my fav cheese to pick up from my local grocery store.in reviews
I love cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar is amazing i love cheese especially sharp cheddarin reviews
Natalie W.
West Haven, UT
My fiance and I wanted something with our wine one night, so we paired the Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese Extra Sharp with pepperoni and crackers. It is so good, and a perfect snack for guests. I even like to add some grapes on the side for a nice combination.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Best cheese ever! It has a really good sharpness to its flavor and it stands out against other brands. Tho it's price is more on the expensive side... But, it's well worth it when you try it. Goes great with crackers or on its own!
Kari P.
Auburn, AL
My favorite sharp cheddar to snack on. Perfect sharpness! Great quality cheese!
My favorite sharp cheddar to snack on. Perfect sharpness! Great quality cheese!
Kayla B.
A great sharp cheddar cheese. Typically a little more expensive, but in a dish where you will be able to taste it, it becomes well worth it. Very tasty!
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
I love Cracker Barrel brand cheeses, they have amazing flavors and great texture. The branding is nice and the price is comparable to non-craft cheeses but the flavor lives up to craft cheeses! I will definitely continue to purchase.
Maddy M.
Texas City, TX
This is hands down my FAVORITE cheese. The flavor is amazing. I love to pair it with Original Triscuits. This makes the perfect snack!
Edna T.
Schenectady, NY
We have enjoyed Kraft cheeses for generations now. We love all the new flavors like Pepperjack also. We use them for baked macaroni and cheese, on crackers or straight from the package. Our family will continue to enjoy Kraft cheeses forever!!!
Rebecca B.
Monson, MA
Love eating this with crackers for a quick snack. Taste very sharp an good flavor. I would not change anything about this product, good product.
Ivy H.
S Padre Isle, TX
I love the sharp bite that this cheese has. Great texture and taste. Great on a cracker or my fave on a toasted bagel. The only improvement is to make it in a bigger size!!
candace F.
Waterville, ME
We absolutely love this cheese I have to but it everything I go shopping my daughter loves it so much she will eat it right from the block .