BY KRAFT FOODS #65 in Cheese

Contains: Extra Sharp, Sharp, Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar. see more...

Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I'm from Wisconsin so I grew up eating cheese and I love cheese. Recently pick this up from the store and I love it. It gives you a nice variety so if you don't want to eat the same cheese everyday you don't have to. I bought it when it was on sale so it was a nice price. I will buy it again once it goes on sale.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, Pa
Cracker Barrel cheese is fantastic, though i never buy it at full price - only when it's on sale. I like the weird size of the logs too -- and the sharp white cheddar makes the very best macaroni and cheese. Cracker Barrel cheese is an essential comfort food staple.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Delray beach, Fl
Cracker Barrel never disappoints. This cheese is always a good option for when I have a craving for a salty type snack. I eat it alone, or sometimes but it on crackers or taco chips. It is a good value for the price and I always keep some in my fridge.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
I seriously love this cheese. Cracker Barrel cheeses are like no other. They have such a distinct, fresh taste to them. I especially love their cheddar cheeses, they are so sharp and delicious. My favorite brand of cheeses.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
My local BJs sells this. So great for different flavors of cheese. It's also more affordable and convenient packaging. Cracker Barrel does have a tendency of getting really crumbly but it has such great flavor I don't mind.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Chester Springs, PA
Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese variety pack is perfect for party's or family get togethers! It's priced well for what it includes. I have purchased this a few times they are delicious and great for get togethers!
Jojo H.
Jojo H.
Somersworth, NH
These are really good with crackers and pepperoni. Put it in a couple and bring it to the beach for a snack everyone loves. Its also not that expensive and it's easy. Win win situation we have here. Go get some
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I love cheese and found the Cracker Barrel to have the best flavor. The cheese isn't greasy and you get s great sharp real cheddar type taste. It also has three different kinds so it pleases everyone!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
Cracker Barrel cheese is one of the better cheese brands, just a little high in price. These are really good and convenient to just grab and go! LOVE the White sharp!
Lex B.
Lex B.
Yulee, FL
These are perfect for salads, for snacks, for toppings. Pretty much anything you simply need cheese for. We use them for snacks but it's not limited! Very yummy too.