BY CRACKER BARREL #43 in Cheese

Contains: Extra Sharp, Sharp, Vermont Sharp-White Cheddar. see more...

• What's your favorite kind of Cracker Barrel Cheese? [product:cra...1 Answers
Audrey K.
Fayetteville
A great variety of cheese flavors I just wished they were bigger blocks! I ate these so quickly I didn't even realize they were gone until I found myself silently crying upon discovering my fridge was empty of them. They are a bit pricier than your average store brand block of cheese, but the flavors are so much richer.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
I love these snack size individually wrapped cheeses. They’re delicious and great for snacks on the go. They also have a very creative way of making the packaging easy to open and are an awesome low carb choice.
Cindy Nell J.
I love these for the occasional treat. Very rich and robust. Great on crackers or alone. Price is fair so I believe it’s a good value. They have a Very good flavor. I love these in the cooler months like October and November.
Bri B.
Merrick, NY
Cracker Barrel cheese is my favorite. Their cheddar cheese is full of flavor, so I eat it on it's own or add it to crackers. It tastes exactly how I expect sharp cheddar cheese to taste. This is my benchmark for other cheeses!
Jasminn E.
Belton, SC
Words don’t explain the goodness of this cheese ! Plain with crackers or macaroni pie ! It’s great ! I love this brand and I purchase this monthly , its a little higher but a little taste of heaven , if your a cheese lover - GO FOR IT !
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
Ugh I absolutely love this cheese! I love all there products! Especially to get some cheese and put it on some crackers! Yum! Such a quick and easy snack! Plus it’s super super yummy!!! Definitely recommend!!!
Tiffany S.
I’ve only tried these once over at my grandparents house for dinner. Cheese and crackers actually. But they were good in flavor and from what I seen a good size. I’m not to sure how much they were but I would defiantly buy them depending on price.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
I love my dairy and cheese is no exception. Cheese makes everything taste better! When I want to snck on cheese this variety pack is very convenient. No fuss and easy to grab on the go
Shayla S.
Westerville
I get this right before parties from Sam's Club! The price is right and it brings a wide variety for everyone! I pair it with crackers, apples, and dark chocolate. Very yummy!
Ashley G.
Love this product we love cheese and this isn't like the crappy cheese you are use to in stores it's a little more expensive but worth it honestly I don't mind spending an extra dollar or so
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your favorite kind of Cracker Barrel Cheese? [product:cracker-barrel-cheddar-cheese-variety-pack-3-8-oz.-chunks] Cracker Barrel Gouda CheeseCracker Barrel Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Snacks 8 ct Bag [product:cracker-barrel-cracked-black-pepper-cheese-8-oz.-chunk] [product:cracker-barrel-garlic-&-herb-cheddar-cheese-slices-10-ct-zip-pak] Cracker Barrel Muenster Cheese Slices 12 ct ZIP-PAK®Cracker Barrel® Asiago Fresh Cheese Slices 11 ct ZIP-PAK®