BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Natural Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
Medalist 2011. see more...

Kelly R.
Richmond, VA
I love sharp cheese and I guess you could say i had high expectations. The texture was great, but the sharpness wasn't quite as favorful as I was hoping for as compared to other sharp white cheddars I have tried. Of course I still ate every bite, but I would probably go with Aldi's sharp cheddar block next time instead.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
I Always buy Cracker Barrel's white cheese when I do homemade macaroni and cheese. The taste is amazing, definitely not healthy but macaroni and cheese is a feel good food. It doesn't have to be healthy if you don't want it to be.LOL
I usually buy this product at Walmart.
Holly Z.
Little pricey but when you cut the block up it's prefect cracker size. The corners touch the circle of the ritz cracker and everything. The cheese is also creamy but still hard which is hard to find in a cheese these days.
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This white cheddar is delicious. I used it to make really delicious garlic bread and I have put it in home made Mac and cheese too. Even just eating it plain, it is so good and sharp! Every cheddar lover needs to try this!
Betty S.
I don't really like this that much but my dad and mom did and my husband does. I like American cheese and fried goat cheese balls and Monterey Jack and Colby Jack and Mozzarella.
Jennifer R.
West Chester, PA
My mom always gives each of her children's families a big gift basket full of foods to have a movie or game night at home. This year, we received the Cracker barrel natural extra sharp cheese white. Cracker barrel used to have the some of the nicest cheese in the grocery store, but when we opened this one, the cheese looked very processes and cut and tasted like velveeta, which is not the flavor you want in your cheddar cheese. It was a big disappointment. I would not buy this product again. The store brand cheddar cheese is much better and cheaper than this product.
Jessica C.
I love this brand for cheese. When I am making a homemade Mac and cheese I always looks for their brand. The taste is rich and bold. I am definitely a repeat customer and love this product compared to others
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I am not a fan of white cheddar cheese no matter what brand it is, but Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite brands of cheese. They have other flavors that I personally like much better.
🌸Michelle🌸 C.
Nutley , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a big cheese person but when a coworker offered me a slice I was shocked. It’s to the point where I buy maybe 2-3 blocks a month
Carol M.
Louisville, Ky
I love throw sharp this cheese tastes. So much better than other brands of sharp cheddar and it rivals more expensive brands.