Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese Extra Sharp uploaded by mariela b.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Medalist 2011. see more...

• Is this cheese extra sharp? I know cracker barrel brand on anythin...4 Answers
  • "I'm a big fan of the sharpness of this cracker barrel cheese." in 1 review
  • "I love cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar is amazing i love cheese especially sharp cheddar" in 1 review
  • "Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp cheddar cheese is one of my fav cheese to pick up from my local grocery store." in 1 review
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
Foodie Expert
My fiance and I wanted something with our wine one night, so we paired the Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese Extra Sharp with pepperoni and crackers. It is so good, and a perfect snack for guests. I even like to add some grapes on the side for a nice combination.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Best cheese ever! It has a really good sharpness to its flavor and it stands out against other brands. Tho it's price is more on the expensive side... But, it's well worth it when you try it. Goes great with crackers or on its own!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
My favorite cheese. Omg sometime I wake up and just crave cheese it's my favorite cheese. I cut slices and eat this cheese with crackers. It sharp but not too sharp and smooth. I also use it in my Mac and cheese.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
This stuff is fantastic! It has a great little bite and is a good size for using with meat and crackers. Easy to take to go and easy to cut up.
Kari P.
Kari P.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
My favorite sharp cheddar to snack on. Perfect sharpness! Great quality cheese!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I swear this is the best cheddar cheese out there, and I'm warning you it's addicting! I first got hooked buying the smaller to-go sizes at gas stations but when I saw the full size I went berserk, because it really is delicious. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out for sure. By far my favorite cheese ever.
Missy B.
Missy B.
Escondido, CA
Foodie Expert
We don't have a cracker barrel near us, so when i saw cracker barrel cheese in the grocery store I got super excited because this too is lactose free! The flavor is just right and has the perfect amount of bite too it. I don't think I remember cracker barrel for its cheese in the restaurants but boy is it good!
Karen Mike F.
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
Foodie Expert
i do like sharp cheese - hubby bought this 0 just a tad too sharp for my taste;very very sharp bite to it. I have had cracker barrel cheddar cheese and used it for grilled cheese sandwiches - but this one is way too sharp - would not buy it again
Jeanne M.
Jeanne M.
Foodie Expert
Great cheese!! Awesome sharp flavor! It's been one of my favorites for a long time. I bought it at Walmart. Great on sandwiches or just by itself. I am a repeat customer for sure. I would definitely recommend this if you are a cheese lover!!
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Joshua, TX
Foodie Expert
Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese Extra Sharp is rich and wonderful in flavor. I highly recommend trying this product if you have never tried it before.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Newton, IA
Is this cheese extra sharp? I know cracker barrel brand on anything is usually very good.