Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese Extra Sharp uploaded by mariela b.

BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Natural Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Medalist 2011. see more...

• Is this cheese extra sharp? I know cracker barrel brand on anyth...4 Answers
  • "I'm a big fan of the sharpness of this cracker barrel cheese." in 1 review
  • "I love cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar is amazing i love cheese especially sharp cheddar" in 1 review
  • "Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp cheddar cheese is one of my fav cheese to pick up from my local grocery store." in 1 review
Maycee G.
Crab Orchard, TN
This cheese is always on my shopping list. It is a little more expensive than other brands but the flavor is so much better. I like the one that is pre cut to save time and make for easy snacking, but buy both every few weeks. Would reccomend to anyone with a love for cheese.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is the best cheese to have on hand for parties or football games! Great for making with relish dishes and great with crackers. I also enjoy this melted and have found it well to use in recipes and casseroles. I would highly recommend these cheeses
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
So good not only do we love going to Cracker Barrel wheel of buying the cheese that Cracker Barrel has so good in macaroni and cheese so good alongside of a sandwich or on a sandwich possibilities are endless and it always has been delicious
Jean R.
Norton shores, MI
My family loves this cheese. We shred it ourselves for tacos, it tastes better than pre shredded. We use it for homemade nachos, my family loves them. This is my favorite brand of cheese, and I would recommend it to others.
Barbara D.
Benton, AR
Love love love this!!!! You can NOT keep this cheese at my house!! So yummy with some RItz crackers!! It's a little more expensive that your regular cheeses but worth every penny!!! It's a whole bunch of yumminess!!!
carol c.
Toney, AL
Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese is delicious. The texture of the cheese is creamy even though cheddar cheese is usually very stiff.  The sharp in the cheese is just right in taste. Love it!
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
Always one of my favorite cheese brands. Great on salads or even by itself. If you love cheese this is one you should  try. It's slightly expensive but so worth the money.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I swear this is the best cheddar cheese out there, and I'm warning you it's addicting! I first got hooked buying the smaller to-go sizes at gas stations but when I saw the full size I went berserk, because it really is delicious. If you haven't tried it, you're missing out for sure. By far my favorite cheese ever.
Missy B.
Escondido, CA
We don't have a cracker barrel near us, so when i saw cracker barrel cheese in the grocery store I got super excited because this too is lactose free! The flavor is just right and has the perfect amount of bite too it. I don't think I remember cracker barrel for its cheese in the restaurants but boy is it good!
Karen Mike F.
Buffalo
i do like sharp cheese - hubby bought this 0 just a tad too sharp for my taste;very very sharp bite to it. I have had cracker barrel cheddar cheese and used it for grilled cheese sandwiches - but this one is way too sharp - would not buy it again
Christine H.
Grinnell
Is this cheese extra sharp? I know cracker barrel brand on anything is usually very good.