BY CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar Cheese Bars.
Makers of award winning cheese.
Natural sharp cheddar cheese.
Less than 100 calories each.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
8-3/4 oz bars. see more...

Liz W.
Nashville, TN
My brother and I used to be cracker barrel cheese fiends. I mean we ate these as snack and sometimes breakfast. Weirdo's I know. Since I have cut out cheese (mostly) from my diet, I no longer indulge in this snack. However, their memory lives on lovingly in my mind. I recommend these for sure.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Theres few things I enjoy more than bread and cheese- and this cheese is without a doubt one of my favorite. When you're on the go and need a little snack, these cheese sticks hit the spot instantly! Worth the money, taste amazing, plenty of cheese in each stick- and a restock for the fridge.
Brittney H.
stuarts draft, VA
I love cheese as a snack and I love that these are like blocked cheese and not those crappy string cheese snacks. They are individually packed and ready to go to work or school. I throw one in my purse to take in the car so I can snack as I go! My favorite cheese snack hands down
Peggy S.
Kingwood
Wow! These are so handy!! I put them in my child's school lunch boxes and use them as after school snacks. Having the cheese individually packaged is great portion control for anyone watching their calorie intake!!
Tianna S.
Rochester
Amazing just so so so so amazing its a very flavorful cheese and it's very affordable is definitely a competitor in the cheese world it definitely taste like Cracker Barrel cheese that you would go to a restaurant and eat
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Love these little nibbles of cheese! You can buy them any where & they are so good but they are so expensive! Hate paying 6 to 8 dollars for a little bag of these with like 8 pieces! I'll stick with babybel
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
The sharpness of this cheese just sets it apart from the rest. It is so flavorful. Purchased at giant eagle and haven't gotten different cheese since. It's now my favorite brand for cheddar. They are perfect snacks because they're individually wrapped.
Amanda P.
We buy these often for on the go. They are nice to keep but on the more expensive side compared to similar brands. I enjoy the flavors and will buy again.
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
I can't eat this cheese due to complications but it's a good cheese with s good smell for a great price good for the family I recommend you try
Julie B.
Bay city, MI
Love this! Cute little snack size packages that I can grab and eat on my way to work or slip into my children’s lunch boxes! Great flavors!