GroceryCracker Barrel

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Bites Extra Sharp Yellow Cheddar & Extra Sharp White Cheddar pair bite-sized, award-winning Cracker Barrel cheese cuts with mini butter crackers for a deliciously different, rich and bold snack. Individually sealed packages make Cracker Barrel Bites perfect to eat as a snack at home or take on-the-go. Open Cracker Barrel Bites for a snack that is something quite special.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Bites, Extra Sharp Yellow Cheddar & Extra Sharp White Cheddar with Butter Crackers, Individually Sealed Single-Serve Snack!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,090 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
Well made snack mix featuring bite-sized cuts of extra sharp yellow and white cheddar cheese with mini crackers. Bite size is perfect for kids too! This packaging is very convenient to have on the go.
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Cracker Barrel Bites, Extra Sharp Yellow Cheddar & Extra Sharp White Cheddar with Butter Crackers, Individually Sealed Single-Serve Snack uploaded by samantha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
always my on-the-go snack I love Cracker Barrel bites I love the restaurant as well the little crackers is so tasty crunchy fluffy the cheese is just right not dry at all this is a must have I am a repeat buyer I recommend this product to everyone
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
We buy these every time we go to the store. They are great to toss in the kids bags , great for road trips and even just for snacks at home. I love Cracker Barrel cheese anyways. It’s my favorite brand and paired with these crackers it makes a handy little snack. They are very inexpensive too
Amanda E.
I personally think the sargento brand ones like this are better. This is also great for snacking and the cheese is flavorful. The crackers are really good too. I wish a few more crackers were provided to go with the cheese. I'm not sure if I will buy this often as the other brand, but I would purchase again.
Jen E.
Connecticut
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Great snack, just enough to keep you full without over eating! The flavor options are good and we can't seem to keep them in stock at our house... i feel like I buy 10 every week and the household is fighting over who gets the last one! Happy it's a healthier alternative to some of the sugary and fatty snack snack options.

Looking for your answer?