BY CRACKER BARREL

Recipe: Panini Florentine. see more...

Desiree G.
I like this cheese because it it is delicious and high quality 51st but extremely affordable. I like to make my sandwiches with this and of course it's super delicious in a grilled cheese sandwich.
Selva Nazaret L.
This is a really good cheese, people say that the kind of cheese in those plastic bags taste like plastic but this brand tastes really good, I love to buy it because it's so quick to use it! And perfect for the rode
Trang S.
Super quick, good and hygiene. What else do you ask for? I like that it has the zip to keep your cheese fresh and taste good in the fridge. This is my go to cause yeah, millennial needs time and the ready slices cheese would help :)
Danielle H.
Dunedin
Asiago is one of favorite brands kraft offers. I like all their cheese, but Swiss and Asiago are my favorite. It has that zing I like for extra flavor..if u like Swiss or Asiago you can't go wrong.
Stephanie N.
Reading, PA
Yesssss! I love love love this cheese. I use it in stuffed shells, mac and cheese, burgers on my fries. I get it at Walmart or renders cheese isn't meant to be healthy it's meant to be expensive and endulging
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
These cheese slices are so good on sandwiches or grilled cheese!The price is right and the taste is awesome.I love this cheese because it is so simple to use.I find it very affordable and everyone likes it in our family.We buy it all the time!Yes it is a all round good cheese!
Amy S.
Midland, GA
I love this cheese on a sandwich with cold cuts. It's affordable and if you like great tasting cheese this with an affordable price this is the cheese for you!!! Great on price and quality!!! I can buy this cheese at Wal-Mart it Publix!!! It has a creamy texture and it just melts as you take a bite out of your sandwich!!!
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA
Asiago slices from cracker barrel are amazing! I love how affordable this is. Asiago cheese has a very strong smell and flavor. Most use it sparingly but I enjoy making grilled cheese with it or placing it on top of grilled chicken. This is perfect addition for any cheese lover!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
Asiago is one of my favorite cheese. I really like these but I wish they were a bit more sharp I really love the tang of sharp cheeses and asiago usually has that. However it's still good and love making sausage egg and cheese with these!
Michelle k.
These are a little pricey but I really like em. they do taste fresh but don't always last in my household. The flavor is pretty supple and delicious, the smoky flavor just combines well. I recommend this cheese to people that prefer smokier asiago then normal.