Cracker Barrel Aged Reserve Cheddar Cheese

by Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel Aged Reserve Cheddar cheese is carefully cured for a rich, distinct, and balanced flavor. Our high standards come from a belief that cheese making is an art perfected by experts with decades of experience. The deliciously different taste of Cracker Barrel cheese will keep you coming back for more. Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese, Aged Reserve White Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz chunk Perfect for snacking or entertaining with family and friends 8 servings per package 6 grams of protein per serving 110 calories per serving INGREDIENTS: PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR)

Has anyone used this for mac n cheese?
Start your review of Cracker Barrel Aged Reserve Cheddar Cheese!
Product Highlights
“It's a great snack with crackers.” in reviews
Machias, ME
This is the hands down best and sharpest white cheddar! And affordable...2/$5.00 at my local grocer. Perfect to pair with crackers, or in your favorite baked mac and cheese recipe, or with a slice of apple pie.
Beaumont, TX
Cracker barrel cheese is my favorite brand. I especially love this one because it's so good in anything I use it in, or even alone or with crackers. High quality and great taste.
Delicious brand of cheese. The aged reserve cheddar is excellent for melting on burgers or in grilled cheese sandwiches. It's also great for just snacking. It's even great on a fancy cheese boards. I don't purchase packaged deli items often but when I do, cracker barrel is one of the few brands I trust.
Great snack with crackers! And it is affordable too! We love to have it with summer sausage! So good! It is affordable and well worth the few bucks, because it is quality cheese. I have recommended this to others and they were not disappointed!
Fredericksbrg, VA
My favorite block cheese. Extra sharp white cheddar has a lot of flavor, a bit of bite to it, a good texture, not rubbery like some other block cheese ends up. More expensive but the quality is worth the price compared to cheaper brands. Will buy again
Mt Pleasant, SC
This cheese is to die for. No other white sharp cheddar can ever live up to this (in my mind). I love slicing it for crackers, sandwiches, and melting it Mac and cheese. I usually find it at Kroger and have to restrain myself not to buy it every time.
Ringgold, GA
Great cheese!! I've gotten it at a gas station before while traveling and it makes a great snack!! Very good flavor and affordable for a snack. I would recommend any of Cracker Barrel's cheeses to anyone.
Cranston, RI
My favorite Cracker Barrell cheese! I Love the nice sharp tang! I love to eat it by the slice, but this is amazing in omelets, melts beautifully! It's also marvelous to shred for tacos and the best for homemade Mac n' cheese!!
Wdm, IA
My parents had this cheese at their house and I had never tried it before. Oh man! It was so good! Me and my husband ate the whole thing over Christmas weekend lol so good!
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great cheese. I love pairing it with a summer sausage and some honey mustard on crackers. It's a pretty healthy snack at a great value. All Cracker Barrel products are pretty high quality. Definitely would recommend.