BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

The best shaves start with a proper shave cream. Our West Indian Lime Shave Cream fits the bill. Luxurious vitamin E-enriched lather will leave the skin smooth and subtly infused with the scent of citrus and spice. Use with our badger-hair brush for best results. see more...

Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
This stuff smells SO good. The lime is a perfect refreshing scent for when you are getting out of the shower. Definitely no cons to it, just pro's! It is smooth and leaves your skin with a silky shine. It is long lasting because you don't have to use too much, and very affordable!
Denise W.
Washington, DC
Crabtree has some very nice scents. The quality is worth the money. I use it when I'm at work just a quick moisturizer after washing my hands through out the day.
Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
Really like this product for my legs while shaving. Love the smell and that you do not need to much to shave. Worth the money to me.
Lisa H.
Syracuse, NY
This is a definite must have or must buy...nice soft smooth feeling of being freshed.Have bought this for my family an they love it
Madison S.
Lubbock, TX
I'm in love with this product! The smell is great and leaves my skin feeling so soft! Fffmfmfnfnfnrnndndn
Emily H.
Willard, OH
Makes my legs and body feel super hydrated and smooth. Smells great, plus the bottle is super cute too
Lexi C.
Big Spring
Really helps keep the razor burn away! My legs are so sensitive and this helps keep them protected
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
Hey you can tell your phone phone is your phone call your calling your phone phone and call your
Angelica A.
Concord, CA
Great cream soft on skin fest for the body wonderful skin card line have skin looking flawless
Savannah L.
Bozeman
Great product!! I loved the smell of it and it left my skin feeling amazing after just one use!

back