Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender Duo: Bath & Shower Gel 250ml + Body Lotion 250ml

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Verbena & Lavender Duo: 1x Bath & Shower Gel 250ml/8.5oz 1x Body Lotion 250ml/8.5oz see more...

Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I haven't used the lotion but the shower gel is wonderful. It doesn't over-lather to become a sudsy mess. The smell isn't over-powering like some lavender scented items can be but is a great balance. The smell reminds me of going up to my family's trailer in a small town so I just like to keep the shower gel around for nostaglia's sake but when I use it I do feel clean and comforted. Plus, it doesn't leave me feeling tight or sticky.
Jessica M.
Sunbury, PA
Love this! It is the petfect size for my shower shelf and fits nicely in my hand. Very pleasent scent , it isn't overwhelming and lasts quite a long time throughout the day. I have even gifted sets to friends!