Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy, 0.9 fl. oz.

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Product description Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and a summer-inspired scent, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it's noticeably smoother after each luxurious application.Contains hydrating ceramides and honeysuckle extract. Myrrh...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy, 0.9 fl. oz.!
Toby T.
Washington, DC
Smells great and helps with my hard-to-soothe dry hands during the winter. It takes a while to fully rub in and dry, but it helps my hands stay moisturized all day. I use it while I'm at work and before bed, and the bottle lasts for a while. Great overall!
Janki T.
Very moisturizing. I keep one in my car and one at work. These last a while. At least 6-12 months. Good buy for the money.
Sharon W.
Seneca, SC
Love the soft feeling of the hand therapy lotion. My hands take quite a beating and this lotion restores the balance and helps me feel like a lady again.
Lisa B.
Beaver Falls, PA
Lily scent is gorgeous, I use it all over, rich,thick, luxurious, keep it in my handbag at all times, wish it came in larger size
Samantha K.
Odenton, MD
Super light, almost whipped, formula! I keep this in my purse and love the instant softness I get. It is, however, a tad oily.
johni H.
Leitchfield, KY
My favorite product ever! I use it few times during the day and my hands are so soft and smooth!
Laura  S.
Dudley, MA
I received this as a Christmas gift last year and I love it!! It makes your hands sooo soft!! I use it every morning and after I wash my hands! I totally recommend Crabtree and Evelyn you won't regret it!!!
Avi S.
New York
This moisturizing band cream is great and helps broken up and dry skin. The scent is great and super refreshing.
Shelly M.
Chester, VA
I love the various scents available in their hand lotions. Their lotions are not over powering and they Go into the skin quickly.
Olivia L.
This gives my hands the most comfortable hydration that it needs since I wash my hands frequently at work.

Looking for your answer?