BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

In search of new fragrances, we headed to provence, the heart of the perfume world. It was the scent of verbena and lavender, filling the air throughout the countryside, which made an enduring impression. We blended this fresh herbaceous scent with notes of cedar wood, white amber and Tonka bean for a lively and uplifting fragrance that instantly conjures up enchanting summers in this French countryside. see more...

Buy on Amazon
haven w.
Savannah
Bought this a while ago for a business trip and loved it. Absolutely wonderful scents and great rich lather, some travel sizes just aren't right and don't live up but this one sure does And I would definitely buy again if the price  is right. I absolutely can't pass up a good deal on this brand!
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine online. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!