Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Skin Invigorating Bath & Shower Gel

BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Skin Invigorating Bath & Shower Gel see more...

Laurie L.
Philadelphia
I really liked the product. It kept the sun away and didn’t irritate my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wanted a good sunscreen . It smells really nice to . It’s also Robert affordable. I like it a lot. I would buy it again . Cute bottle
Rini S.
This is a very interesting combination of ingredients. I bought this product because I was curious to see how everything worked together and also because eucalyptus has so many great properties however, I didn’t like the smell.
CONTRERAS A.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love these products are excellent when using them I recommend it with eyes closed girls I love it and I love that brand very satisfactory at the time of use let my girls leave you my recommendations 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
❤️ this product is the best! I love using it for both my baths and showers and it smells amazing and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling like some brands do. Good quality for the price and I would recommend to anyone
Sky M.
San Diego, CA
When I accidentally oversleep this is my go to product to help kinda wake me up. The scent in jarring in a good way and makes me ready for the rest of my day. I also find the Orange scent puts me in a really good mood while the eucalyptus helps relax my muscles.
Hailey R.
Torrance , CA
Omg!! This stuff smells amazing and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. I absolutely love the packaging and the hint of shimmer in each bottle. I use this on a regular basis and would definitely recommend to most people!
Molly W.
Youngwood, PA
I came across this scent as a sample in an upscale hotel in NYC and fell in love with it so much that I still continue to buy it today. Reminds you of Italy...fancy and elegant Italy. And the scent lingers on your soft skin much longer that you can imagine! So worth the but.. Yum!!!
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Very good body wash, makes my skin feel soft and clean. Great to use in the shower to make me feel refreshed. Smells great, wish they made more fruity scents. Affordable and would recommend to friends
Patrice L.
Lawton, OK
It cleans really well and it smells so good. Sometimes I can't wait to take a bath just to use this product!
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
Very nice fragrance, and the smell is long lasting. Gentle on the skin and moisturizing