Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Essentials

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Never be without these skin cleansing and conditioning essentials. Creams, gels and lotions from our Summer Hill collection will keep hands butter-soft and skin velvety smooth and fragranced with wisps of white floral, sweet orchard fruit and summer...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Essentials!
Maryah S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Hands down my favorite scent, and my go to product. I usually buy it straight from the Crabtree and Evelyn store. It is a bit pricey compared to other brands but it's worth it!
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
I love Nantucket briar. I have worn this since I was in high school. I love the sent, love the lotion and soap.
Mariam B.
Newark DE
Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Essentials uploaded by Mariam B.
. Another great scent. I got this to make lotion for my mom. And i really love it. Nice and light. Great for summer time. Its not over powering. This will be a great seller at the fairs i go to. I cant wait to make more lotion with this scent.The scent of this fragrance is wonderful for body lotions. Compliments from co workers asking me for a free sample on the lotion.

Looking for your answer?