BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Scent: Iris Exquisietly scented orris, prepared from the root of the iris flower, was highly prized by Rennissance perfumers who used it tin their elegant creations. An exquisite way to begin or end every day, our luxurious Bath & Shower Gel lathers richly, cleanses beautifully and leaves skin softly scented with the elegant and alluring scent of Iris. Fragrance: Exquisitely scented orris from the root of the iris flower, blended with precious sandalwood, sensuous patchouli and a hint of fresh vetiver. Free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol and mineral oil. shower gel, Iris see more...

Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Both the bath gel and the body lotion smell wonderful. Not flowery, sweet or strong, but clean and citrusy. I can't smell the coriander, but somehow it all adds up to lovely.
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great colors very long lasting can buy at sephora ultra or macys these shadows have a pearl effect to the eyeshadow love love love
Stacy G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Smells amazing and I love the lather. It is so worth the price. I would highly recommend this product to everyone
Selena L.
Alvarado , TX
My skin FEELS AND LOOKS AMAZING!! I’m seriously in love with this body wash!! I get it each and every time
Anne W.
Washington
THE BEST SMELL it is light and clean smelling and I can faintly smell it on my skin all day
Eleanor F.
Nipawin
I really do like Crabtree and Evelyn products, but I found the floral fragrance in this a bit too overwhelming. It was a decent shower gel- but it did dry out the skin a little so I used it up in Summer. Wouldn’t repurchase this particular fragrance
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
I like this body wash a lot. It has such a good fragrance. I use it as a bubble bath too and soak in the relaxing fragrant goodness.