Crabtree & Evelyn shower gel

by Crabtree & Evelyn

Scent: Iris Exquisietly scented orris, prepared from the root of the iris flower, was highly prized by Rennissance perfumers who used it tin their elegant creations. An exquisite way to begin or end every day, our luxurious Bath & Shower Gel lathers richly, cleanses beautifully and leaves skin softly scented with the elegant and alluring scent of Iris. Fragrance: Exquisitely scented orris from the root of the iris flower, blended with precious sandalwood, sensuous patchouli and a hint of fresh vetiver. Free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol and mineral oil. shower gel, Iris

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crabtree & Evelyn shower gel!
Macie G.
Pilot Mtn, NC
I loved it! I love the scent, I love that it makes me feel clean and I love that it feels like a quality product. I wish it came in a huge bottle! It’s not cheap but I definitely recommend. Crabtree & Evelyn is a staple in my home.
Anna L.
porterville
Love how all the body washes smell, and you always feel so clean afterwards. There is no sticky residue just clean!
Barbara G.
Saranac Lake, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh the scent of this is ahhhhhhh-mazing! It’s suds up easily and washed off quickly. My skin felt soft and clean afterward. My only real issue is the cost...it’s a little high.
Rachel H.
The Iris scent is my favorite Crabtree and Evelyn scent, so all the products are wonderful but specifically the body wash. It smells divine and is very hydrating. I love how the scent lingers and doesn't just disappear after your shower. worth the price too
Julia E.
Brighton, MA
This stuff makes my skin feel smooth, but it's definitely too watered down to be as expensive as it is. If I'm spending good money on body wash I expect it to last me a while- this was gone in just a few months. The bottle is pretty and it smells nice but i dont think its worth it.
Shannon K.
LOGAN, UT
Not a huge fan. Don’t like the smell or how it felt after using. Kind of a weird residue left after. Just not my favorite
Anna M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Excellent packaging and great formula! The shower gel leaves your skin clean and fresh without drying or residue. The scent is perfectly subtle to compliment all scent layering with the lotion and perfume. It is such a shame this scent had been discontinued! My absolute favorite!
Jasmine S.
San Diego
I love Crabtree & Evelyn products. The quality is great. I would recommend the shower gel and also the hand creams
Katie D.
Athens
Good body wash. Left skin feeling clean, but would opt for other options if a available.
Megan F.
It smells amazing! I use it every morning and it helps me feel refreshed and awake 🙂

Looking for your answer?