BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Our gently cleansing lavender shampoo features a conditioning blend of white magnolia, peony and elderflower extracts. Conditioning polymers help to provide conditioning for a smooth and silky after feel. Dermatologist tested and approved. Apply shampoo to wet hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse well. For best results, follow with our lavender conditioner. Fragranced with notes of violet, Tonka bean and musk, hair will be left with an uplifting scent. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
Orange Park , FL
Review for: Crabtree & Evelyn Shampoo, Pomegranate, 1.27 lb. more...
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Savannah D.
Love this stud and I love crab tree and Evelyn. Smells so good and it feels like I'm in a Victorian bathroom in London, but for royalty. Very high quality stuff and I really do enjoy all their products.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This shampoo has such a nice smell! It produces a nice rich lather and is gentle so you can use it daily if you choose. Crabtree & Evelyn Shampoo
Jessica O.
Review for: Crabtree & Evelyn Shampoo, Lavender, 1.27 lb., Crabtree & Evelyn Shampoo, Pomegranate, 1.27 lb. more...
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Sarah G.
Obsessed with this brand I tried them for the first time the other day and they're so natural and smell great I think the name is cute
Allison S.
This stuff was pricy and I feel like it didn't do anything special to my hair. Also is hard too find it! It's not my favorite brand
Oksana D.
I love this product! My family and friends love those product too. It does what it says and the price is great.
nadia s.
I have not yet use it but it is looking like........ I don't know what will be the result if somebodyuse it so please let me know the quality of the product
Max H.
Canterbury
I think product very worth what you pay for it and would definitely recommend i my friend!