BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Drench dry skin with our Summer Hill Scented Body Lotion. A silky blend of milk proteins and a fragrance of summer floral and orchard fruits, this lightweight lotion is infused with extracts of linden flower, soothing mallow and honey to help condition your skin. So it's left soft, scented and ready for the sunshine. see more...

madison t.
I have this lotion in the Rose scent but also have used my mom's Nantucket and they both smell amazing! There is a lot of it too, so it's nice being able to actually apply generously.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
Review for: Nantucket Briar, Crabtree & Evelyn Scented Body Lotion, 16.9 fl. oz., Crabtree & Evelyn Scented Body Lotion, 16.9 fl. oz., Nantucket Briar, Crabtree & Evelyn Scented Body Lotion, 16.9 fl oz more...
yeah yi was a year ago when we went out to eat some one of my favorite girls food and food then i was like that i dont is the that you like it to be like that your dad mom said she was going to the house she said she
Kay L.
Review for: Other more...
I love Crabtree and Evelyn scents! They’re mild and not overpowering at all. The lotions are very hydrating and don’t leave a greasy residue. It’s great for all skin types and I would highly recommend it to people who like floral scented lotion.
Amy D.
Madison, WI
I love this lotion! It leaves my skin feeling so soft. My hands can feel so dry and rough and just a small amount can make them feel hydrated. The scent is noticeable but not overpowering.
Tiffany D.
I love Crabtree & Evelyn, I am lucky enough to live really close to an outlet store. Their lotions always smell so nice, and leave my skin feeling moisturized, and not sticky. I would recommend this brand to anyone thinking of it. They make excellent, reasonably priced gifts too.
Lucy T.
Philadelphia , PA
This cream smells phenomenal! After a really long day using it perks me up and I instantly get into a better mood. This was a splurge buy at the mall once, and while I love the way it smells and how soft it makes my hands, I probably won't buy it again because of how pricey it was.
DARCY J.
Belle Vernon, PA
First I would like to say this is the first time I've tried Crabtree& Evelyn Scented Body Lotion and  its .awesome. It smells delicious and it stays with you for a while.The  lotion  is nice and thick and as soon as you rub it in your skin feels so soft,and It stays that way for hours.This is the best lotion Ive tried for a long time
Courtney B.
Light and gentle on skin. Does not give a oily feel after use. Smells great. will be buying a new bottle in a few weeks. I only need to use once a day.
sierra w.
my grandma had this lotion and I visited her and started using it and it smells sooo good! and the lotion really locks into your skin because I was smelling myself all day
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Makes my skin feel super soft and moisturizer. Absolutely love Crabtree and Evelyn, it's almost like a classy BBW! The prices are reasonable and I would definitely recommend checking out this brand. Everything I have I would totally repurchase once I run out.

Amazon