BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

Instantly invigorate skin with the Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hydrating Gel. Ultra-lightweight and rapidly absorbed, the soothing formula combines Olive Oil and Rosewater - an ingredient used for centuries in ancient beauty regimes - to intensively hydrate and condition, leaving skin looking dewy and revitalised. A fragrant blend of Mediterranean Rose Petals, Peonies and Pink Peppercorn impart a delicate, fresh scent. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Ms N.
This is a great product...I love this whole line of products...I love the smell and how affordable it is...I highly recommend this to others.
Heather K.
Hinesville
This is so smooth and leaves my skin hydrated I really like that there is no tacky residue and that I can apply this where ever I want
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Cammie C.
London, ON
Most beautiful smell and feel. My skin has never felt more nourished and taken care of. I feel feminine and luxurious! My favorite.