BY CRABTREE & EVELYN

This deep cleansing hand wash is a blend of plant-based cleansers and natural exfoliants cleanses deeply whilst polishing away roughness and impurities.  Hands are left looking and feeling soft, radiant, and more youthful. Free of parabens, lauryl sulfates, mineral oil and propylene glycol.  Fragrance:  A delicate rose bouquet with fresh, leavy-green top notes. Rosewater Deep Cleansing Hand Wash see more...

Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is ok for hand wash. I mean its hand wash. It doesnt make your hands dry. It does the job cleaning. I just feel like for the price I can get hand soap for 1$ that does the same exact thing that this one does. So while it is nice I am not sure its worth the money.
Felyshia C.
South Yarmouth, MA
Absolutely looooove this scent! I'm the tyoucal woman... So of course I love and adore floral notes as well as some fruity tones... I've always adored Rose anything really. Crabtree & Evelyn always has such superior products. I really liked the way my skin felt afterwards as my hands are constantly subjected to washing/drying which can really zap the moisture right out of it. I really felt this product restored it (the moisture) and left my hands smelling so beautifully rosey. I also noticed a glow to my skin which I imagine is due to the rose oils within. Fantastic product!
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I purchased as a gift for a household that o frequent. I along with the gift reciecer find that the scent is heavenly. My hands are softer I ove they there is mineral oil. I think it's a good value and also makes a great gift. I would buy again. Great.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A great cleaner to use yes but in my opinion I am no fan of the smell. I am not a huge fan of rose but I got this as a gift and didn't want to waste it. I felt like I could smell the rose all day on my hands
Jannell B.
kerman
I don't care for this product it is pricey not easy to find and has a dated smell. I just don't see the value in this product
Maari M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This soap is great for sensitive skin. The skin on my hands get dry in the winter, so this soap helps keep my skin moisturized and healthy. The smell is fresh and amazing. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Abi B.
Feels and smells beautiful, real luxury! I use it in my beauty salon in the client toilets and everyone comments on it!